Today is my birthday should I get either Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles or

Wulf

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
Ocala, Florida
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves?

I'm also getting a Wii Zapper and Medal of Honor Heroes 2 (Wahh I wish I could play online. =[)

So, my question is should I get Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles or Wario Ware: Smooth moves?

=D Jan 5th is finally here, my b-day.

13. 8'D :lol:

i would definatly go with warioware myself ,i know many would disagree but im not into the whole vampire killing thing :p

need a wii said:
i would definatly go with warioware myself ,i know many would disagree but im not into the whole vampire killing thing :p

Thanks for fast reply. I'm still not sure. =/

need a wii said:
well i noticed that you dont have any mario games :O u dislike them or?

No. I love mario, but I just got my Wii Christmas 07 Less than 2 weeks I don't have that much money lol.

okay, i'm gunna go try to unlock some more characters on Naruto: clash of ninja revolution.

please everyone post, i'm going to the mall later then to Ebgames inside. =D

u shud edit ur posts...but super paper mario and mario galaxy are the same price as the wario game in most places in england
i just went on to EBgames website and i cudnt believe the prices
$50 isnt that like 25 english pounds?
if so the games in england are equivelant to like $70-$80:O

Last edited:
You should get Umbrella Chronicles if you want a more serious game but Wario Ware if you just want to have fun. Although the co-op mode on Umbrella Chronicles is great. (and you don't kill a single vampire).

No, it's not all evil spirits and that kind of thing. There's a biohazard outbreak in which a virus escapes turning people into zombies. It's a brilliant game. I'd recommend it.

Hi! Happy Birthday!

Out of your two suggestions I would go with Resident Evil. I ended up selling Warioware...I got bored with it very quickly.

But like other's have said, I would go with Mario Galaxy over RE any day. It's so much better (IMO).

Have a great day!

depends. Want a better multiplayer experience with a frriend? longer game time, bit more adult and scary? Go with RE.

Warioare is quite a poor game IMO. But if you play with your family alot then its a fair choice.

But id go with RE.

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles is the better game of the two, that should be what you buy.

mate if i were you i would not bother getting any. That way you could get the nintendo wi-fi usb connector instead, connect it to your computer and then you could play MOH:H2 online; provided you have the internet obviously.

If not then I suggest you should buy Warioware if your going to play by yourself but if you want a multiplayer game the Resident Evil is an excellent chioce.

Back