todays update?

D S

Virus Creat0rgz
Sep 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
8371-1413-5471-1722
Todays up-date gave us new Internet and Votes channel, however, if I mis read, does the new update give us USB keyboard use for INTERNET?
If so, will it work with my 'microsoft' keyboard?

yh the update was for usb keyboard support on the internet channel. you should also be able to use ur microsoft keyboard, try it out, i tried my logitech wireless one and it worked

It only sucks that I don't have a wireless keyboard xD

I just noticed my Keyboard is not a USB, and can I make it work qwith the wii...

you need a USB keyboard.. I picked one up at The Bargain! Store for 5 bucks and it works perfectly, but I intend to go wireless, which aren't all that expensive either!

i got 4 messages form nintendo 2day lol bit much just to tell us that little bit.

anyway yeah it does mean that and soz to be the party pooper

but this thread has already been posted

Sorry, I had not seen the other thread, i'll make sure to look harder next time, thanks for alerting me.

CantGetAWii said:
Well glad my light was glowing today.
Me not too happy :lol:
thats kinda weird on my end, i didn't get mah blue light on wii

i found out on this site, then i updated it and it worked so wii good

tdog7 said:
thats kinda weird on my end, i didn't get mah blue light on wii

i found out on this site, then i updated it and it worked so wii good

If you don't have internet, how do you get these updates?

Yep Im using my Microsoft wireless keyboard on both wii messaging and opera web page.Works great.You have to update the opera browser via the shopping channel download section before it will see the keyboard.
BIG.T.

any Plug and Play usb keyboard will be compatible with the wii. You can even buy wireless usb keyboards. weather or not you can use your microsoft keyboard depends on the port it is compatible with (Basicaly unplug your keyboard look at the end that plugs into the computer if it is round then the answer is no:( if it is rectangle then the answer is yes:) )

Back