Tomb Raider??

the closest is Tomb Raider Legends on Cube which can be had for 20 bux ,and played on the wii.

I really want a good Tomb Raider game with classic gameplay... I really miss good Tomb Raiders.

good tomb raiders? i thought Legends was quite excellent i didn't enjoy the originals rigid movement. Although i didn't play Legends on cube i have on 360 (got it on there before it came to cube)

Could happen as they are made by Eidos. My neighbour works for them and gave me tp2 and tomb raider lol.

There a Tomb Raider Aniversary in developement, but there's no confirmation in which console it will be release.

farts farts farts i like farts farts fart fart shut-up and smell my farts :)

ah just joken around they need tomb raider for ds with wi-fi teag :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Last edited:
Maybe, they're still making a Tomb Raider for the Ps2 so I don't think they care too much about the being exclusive to the graphically powerful systems.

the last tomb raider i played was on PC which was Legend i think. great game,
should a be wii exclusive tr.

Tomb Raider Anniversary is supposed to be released on May 25th on the PS2. Not sure if they are going to consider a Wii version though.

Back