Tomorrow US VC games 11/26/07??

Kenji510

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Wii Online Code
8193-4915-4160-2184
So what you guys think of what kind of games we will get tomorrow morning around after 9am??.. hope we get some really good games this time.

Donkey Kong Jr.
1-2 players, 500 Wii Points
Based on the popular arcade game in the 1980s, Donkey Kong Jr. is the sequel to Donkey Kong. Players play as Junior, Donkey Kong's son, to rescue his imprisoned father from Mario. Using vines and chains, players gather keys to open up the imprisoned ape.

Victory Run
1 player, 600 Wii Points
Based on the TurboGrafx16 game, Victory Run is a rally racing game, made up of eight tracks across the world. The game offers upgradeable parts such as tires, gears, engines, suspensions and brakes. Driving on rough courses and hitting obstacles will cause damage to individual parts.

Columns
1-2 players, 800 Wii Points
Based on the Sega Genesis title, Columns is set similar to Tetris but with three same-colored blocks needed to be aligned rather than full rows. Sets of multicolored gems drop from the top of the screen and can be rearranged with the press of a button.

Ristar
1 player, 800 Wii Points
Based on the Sega Genesis title, Ristar is an adventure game set in the Valdi System of outer space, comprised of seven planets. Ristar uses extendable arms to combat Greedy, a space pirate.

BTW,

According to Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime, the Virtual Console will be updated with anywhere from one to five titles every Monday, with ten titles to appear every month beginning January 2007.

I don't think this thread is really needed. In less than 24 hours there will be a new thread which lists all the new VC games for Monday [11/26/07].

Will people stop bitching, there is more than enough great to decent stuff on there. The sorriest bunch of pissy-ass cry babies on here. I am that much closer to quiting online forums because of all the complaining.

SixStringedStress said:
Will people stop bitching, there is more than enough great to decent stuff on there. The sorriest bunch of pissy-ass cry babies on here. I am that much closer to quiting online forums because of all the complaining.

Your complaining about others complaining

I agree with SixStringedStress. It's the same stupid questions over and over and over and over and over and over. Will VC be online playable (maybe)? Will Earthbound come to the Wii (yes)? Is the Wii for kids (no)? OMFG enough! I'm tired of answering those questions every single day because people AVOID the search feature here. We must have 10 threads on the same topic answered the same exact way. Anyways... once Brawl launches I'm out of here.

Has there been a large amount of info on here? Sure. Are people helpful? Sure. But for god sake's please use that search feature. The defintion of insanity is repeating the same exact thing and expecting a different result.

^^ha ha

Out of interest , what VC games did US get this week .....or do they land tonight?

SixStringedStress said:

I gather you're new to the internet? Heck there's some forums where people do practically nothing but complain.

If the complaining annoys you so much, just ignore it and stop being a sorry, pissy-ass cry baby about it. :p

Back