Tomorrow's (1/22) VC Games

I thought MArio Kart was suppose to be out in Jan??? Will they really make me wait another Week???

GOOD ADDITION!

i picked it up right away, an obvious classic

Yeah they added Moto Racer for TG16 and LoZ:ALttP. I don't see the ones that sega mentioned on their website yet...

I got a free Nintendo Power in the mail today(Had no idea it was coming).. Anyways It's got some interesting VC news in it, two or 3 pages worth. Super Mario World (SNES) and A Link to the Past(SNES) aswell as Donkey Kong Country(SNES) are all mentioned as being released this January.

5010 said:
I got a free Nintendo Power in the mail today(Had no idea it was coming).. Anyways It's got some interesting VC news in it, two or 3 pages worth. Super Mario World (SNES) and A Link to the Past(SNES) aswell as Donkey Kong Country(SNES) are all mentioned as being released this January.

Do they have any other information on games like final fantasy for SNES, Mario Kart 64, or Goldeneye.

Negative... but they do have a rahter lengthy list of upcoming games for the Wii which I'm debating whether or not to scan. 2 Alien games are mentioned Sega is developing them for an undisclosed console, 1 is an RPG the other is a FPS. My money is on the FPS being a Wii most definately. Super paper Mario is confirmed, Line Rider, Transformers, Legend of the dragon??(Whats that one?).. And lots more.. these ones just stand out to me.

Back