Tomorrow's Dissapointment?

SiE

Solaris Systems Engineer
Dec 10, 2006
London, UK
Wii Online Code
3450-1587-8514-6455
Anyone want to hazard a guess at tomorrow's UK VC release? Will we be dissapointed? Perhaps SMW?

I am hoping we get "link to the past" (I am in Australia and we tend to get the same releases as you). I really hope its not another lot of crap games - no offense to anyone who has really loved our releases so far.

I have Ocarina of Time with Master Quests on the Limited Ed, GC freebie (came with Wind Waker) so I wouldn't be that interested in OOT, but would probably get it anyway just cos it's ace!!!

I would really like Streets of Rage, but Sega are being bandits with their games :(

SiE said:
I have Ocarina of Time with Master Quests on the Limited Ed, GC freebie (came with Wind Waker) so I wouldn't be that interested in OOT, but would probably get it anyway just cos it's ace!!!

I would really like Streets of Rage, but Sega are being bandits with their games :(

Same as
SOR is the only game that Sega have not put on a retro pack in the UK

They should start giving us all the same releases. I dread a future where one country gets Final Fantasy 6, another one gets Black Thorne, and another area gets SSFT2. Then each region has to wait another 4-6 months to get all 3.

sagema said:
They should start giving us all the same releases. I dread a future where one country gets Final Fantasy 6, another one gets Black Thorne, and another area gets SSFT2. Then each region has to wait another 4-6 months to get all 3.
looks like it might be headed in that direction.

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
sonic 2 & 3 would be great but no chance

Get the sonic collection (out on GC)
its got most the Sonics on it
and it will save you a few quid

well it's only a few hours until we find out huh?! Fingers crossed for that glorious (hopefully) moment!

Back