Tonight My 13 year old Friend Got Drunk

Lol are you thirteen? Getting drunk that young... tsk tsk. I'm fifteen, so i'm allowed lol :thumbsup: And btw the post didn't make too much sense lol

Yeah it isn't, I first got drunk when I was fourteen. Let me tell you something, NEVER, EVER, try a cigarette in YOUR LIFE!!!!! They are EXTREMELY addictive and deadly and I advise you to never even take one puff! Don't succumb to peer pressure, trust me.

Wiinoob said:
Yeah it isn't, I first got drunk when I was fourteen. Let me tell you something, NEVER, EVER, try a cigarette in YOUR LIFE!!!!! They are EXTREMELY addictive and deadly and I advise you to never even take one puff! Don't succumb to peer pressure, trust me.

Good advice. I have never smoked and never plan to do so but most of my family does and thats one reason that I never spend any time with them. The smell like **** and it takes time off my life whenever I'm around them.

HEHE I went to a friends house today and I wanted to get drunk. (not wasted but drunk) Cause I knew when I got home my parents would either be sleeping or too drunk to remember what happend. I'm not a retarded drunk like your friend.

pfft thats just wrong, that kid is 13, and ****ing his liver up, he obviously can't take his drink as well :p

Tsk tsk now how is his liver going to procude bile? If your liver gets stuffed then the liver wont produce bile. Without bile the bile salts won't be able to emulsify fats.

This is totally irrelevent but I just wanted to share what I learned in Human Biology :).

yo wiinoob i was wondering if you counter strike o0r source cos i have wb as soon as possible

First time i got drunk was at 13 :lol:

It was a saturday evening and me and a friend decided to invest our paper round money in some quality 'Old English' cider (about £6).

We drunk the best part of 2litres each in his house (parents out). Haha did i get in trouble for that :(

X)_(X

Story Removed

Last edited:
No drinking for me, lol. You better thank the stars that you didn't in major-ass trouble. Drinking while young inhibits the growth of your frontal lobe (or something like that). The kid was a dumbass, sorry if it offends you, why the hell would he get wasted?!

Last edited:
Ah, adolscence. It's certainly ****ed up beyond belief. If you really like this Luke guy, then don't hold this against him. It's a part of life for people to act up to impress people. Also, I think it's best to keep last night between you, Cam, and Luke. When you think about it, do you REALLY want other people finding out what happened? I would say no because it could damage his reputation and make him feel bad (as well as you feeling guilty).

Back