Tons of Titles for March

Wii_Smurf said:
Kiddy Kong Racing for the DS isn't out yet [In UK]
=/

These are UK Dates and are OFFICIAL Btw - Unless the Title gets held back AFTER the Magazine is Published
hehe...forgot about that. Won't happen again (maybe only 5 or 1,000 more times). :)

man I read the title wrong. thought the "l" was an "i" But still looks like a good line up

Homesrfan said:
I'm not sure if someone has posted something like this before, but oh well, here are all the release dates for Wii in March.
  • Wing Island (March 20)
  • Tiger Woods PGA Tour '07 (March 13)
  • TMNT (March 20)
  • The Godfather: Blackhand Edition (March 20) (8/10 on IGN! w00t)
  • Cooking Mama: Cook Off (March 20)
  • Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII (March 20) Might be delayed.
  • Kororinpa Marble Mania (March 20)
  • Medal of Honor: Vanguard (March 26)
  • Disney's Meet the Robinsons (March 29)
Did I miss anything? :p

you posted that today? 5 days after it was released? everything else is good, and if it says might be delayed (blazing angels) does that mean itll get online? i know, i know, everybody keeps saying it will not have online, but still... anybody can dream, right?

I got medal of honor preordered !! can't wait to play it!

FWELR said:
you posted that today? 5 days after it was released? everything else is good, and if it says might be delayed (blazing angels) does that mean itll get online? i know, i know, everybody keeps saying it will not have online, but still... anybody can dream, right?
I added Tiger Woods to show how big of a month March is for Wii.

And Blazing Angels will not have online... when I say it maybe delayed, I'm thinking maybe April. The reason for this is we still know next to nothing about it and no website that I have seen have had a 'hands on' or anything like that.

But don't expect it to have online unless Nintendo throws us a fast one...
and it would have to be a really fast one. :p

still nothing good. maybe medal of honor, but whats the point of a fps if it doesn't have online? it doesn't even have multiplayer does it?

and whats wing island?

callme.nasty said:
and whats wing island?

its a flying game, but i don't think its a fighting game, you just fly around, i think. i could be wrong. very likely could be wrong.

:worship::worship:GODFATHER......TUESDAY:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Celestial said:
:( Unfair, nothing I want there, I need a new game!

You must be really picky there are a ton of good games coming and already out plus if you need a new game Super Paper Mario

I am kinda picky when it comes to games, I've stuck to the same games since I started playing games, Zelda's, Metroid's, Mario's, Final Fantasy's, Tekken's, Kingdom Hearts'. That's about it.

Celestial said:
I am kinda picky when it comes to games, I've stuck to the same games since I started playing games, Zelda's, Metroid's, Mario's, Final Fantasy's, Tekken's, Kingdom Hearts'. That's about it.

do you count ssb's under mario, because your title says you are a legend at it :lol:

i want

The Godfather
Medal Of Honor
Prince Of Persia
Super Paper Mario

thaks a lot ;D!!!

Back