Tons of Titles for March

no good titles here, im sticking to one a month, and the one i bought this month came out last month...

Jan. Wario Ware
Feb. Sonic
March. Wiiplay
April. Super Paper Mario
May. Mario party 8
June. Pokemon Battle Revolution

FWELR said:
do you count ssb's under mario, because your title says you are a legend at it :lol:

Yea I do lol, anything that has mario in it really, apart from Paper Mario, I never tried that.

Okay, guys, they may not be exactly the BEST games, well some of them could be good, but I'm actually really happy to see the diversity of them.
I mean, there's a little something for everyone, which is good for Nintendo. We got mature games, war games, kiddy games, simulator games, etc. Just lots of different kinds.

E7ernal said:
You may feel inclined to stone me and pit in my eye but what's TMNT?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Turtle's in a half shell, turtle power!)

Godfather is probably the Game of the Month here. I'm fairly impressed with the game. Plus, IGN, who usually bitches about controls, scored this an 8.

dude....are you sure about this? Wii TMNT is already out at your local Target? Hardly can believe, which Target you are refering to?

ssbb_lover said:
TMNT is already out at my local Target (not that I care...at all).

I'll give you my chance of buying the games:

Wing Island (March 20) - Possible
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '07 (March 13) - No
TMNT (March 20) - No
The Godfather: Blackhand Edition (March 20) - No
Cooking Mama: Cook Off (March 20) No
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII (March 20) - No
Kororinpa Marble Mania (March 20) - No
Medal of Honor: Vanguard (March 26) - Possible
Disney's Meet the Robinsons (March 29)
- No

A bit harsh...

lee.jarratt said:
games are released at different dates for different countries...
It sucha simple concept or except everyone thinks you live in America!! and they can't be wrong.
No Blazing angels isn't online that was a stuff up by some sites because all the other version have it but the Wii version doesn't because the online Dev kits weren't out by then

Last edited:
err, i know what TMNT is but when is it coming out/ do you think it'll be good :prrr: never heard that it was coming out :p

Back