Tony Hawk Proving Ground review?

ihasgames

WiiChat Member
Aug 1, 2007
Lincoln Park, NJ
anyone know a dependable site's review of it is? It hits tomorrow and I cant find anything right now. Shocked the IGN guys havent posted something. :shocked:

yeah ign has been a little sloppy on that. i was looking for a game review, i think it was crash of the titans for wii, and they didnt even have one. i dunno what their deal is. they used to have them up a few days before the game came out.i usually check igns section where it says critics reviews to see if anywhere else gave a review.

They all seem to be slacking recently. Unless it's a big title like Bioshock, Mp3 or what not. I went to look for a review of Acme Arsenal yesterday, and they were all using the same 3.5 review. I think it came from Nintendo power or something. Then the user reviews give it a 7.9.

Something's rotten in nottingham.

Tony Hawk games have gone downhill since the 3rd on PS2/Xbox. They just aren't as good anymore x.x..it also seems they're rushing them out as well.

RivalDestiny said:
Tony Hawk games have gone downhill since the 3rd on PS2/Xbox. They just aren't as good anymore x.x..it also seems they're rushing them out as well.

Really?
I liked Underground and Underground 2.
Didn't care for 1-4 though.

And I liked American Wasteland.
This one looks good as well.

I can't wait for it.

CantGetAWii said:
Really?
I liked Underground and Underground 2.
Didn't care for 1-4 though.

And I liked American Wasteland.
This one looks good as well.

I can't wait for it.

After Underground, the series was going down. Games like Project 8 or Downhill Jam just wasn't the same.

Yeah they really need to kill off the tony hawk series like NOW.

i think the reason they have been slacking on getting out there reviews is because of the Nintendo conference that week.

Back