Tony Hawk's Proving Ground Multiplayer???

jhogge

WTF?
Jan 5, 2008
I want to play Tony Hawk's Proving ground on multiplayer, but how do you get the 2nd wii mote to come on? Unlike Wii Sports or Wii Play, I don't see anywhere that activates the 2 player selection??? I am assuming that GH3 would have the same issue, if only there was an aftermarket Guitar Controller available!! :scared:

I'm pretty sure there would be a multiplayer choice somewhere at the main screen. I dont have Tony Hawk so I can't be too much help. In GHIII all you have to do is have a controller thats sync'd with the wii, turn it on and select multiplayer. I've done it plenty of times with my friends, it really is too bad we don't have the option to buy a guitar, playing with the wiimote just isn't fun since you can only play on medium lol

I got it.....

Well the 2 player option is greyed out on proving Ground at the main with the 1st Wiimote set as P1. You actually have to Sync the Wii and 2nd Wiimote and then the 2 Player option opens up. Kind of a pain to do each time, but the game is fun nonetheless. If you like THPS games, this one is pretty good. Hard, but the more challenging the better right!!

I too am waiting on the availability of another Guitar for GH3...... That game is FUN!!! Can songs be downloaded for that game yet?

Back