Tony Hawks Proving Ground

andyd99

soon to be divorced
Aug 6, 2007
Staffs UK!!
Wii Online Code
6306-3523-3585-1505
Apologies if this has been posted to death before, but has anyone yet purchased the latest contribution of the Tony Hawks series?

What are peoples views, is it worth the money?, I know various websites have given it quite low ratings, but ive always enjoyed the other titles, and wondered if its worth splashing out in it?:confused:

Last edited:
not for wii, half the contend has been cut and there's no online play and annoying motion controls too.

for xbox 360, i have a demo downloaded, its not bad.. nothing like the undergrounds though wich will never be rivaled by another skating game.

Its real bad.
I did not enjoy it at all.

Not worth the money to buy, you could rent it and see if it interests you.
But its nothing like the old Tony Hawk games I have played before, and miss so dearly. (On a Nintendo console anyway)

i played it for a different system not for wii, but its good......not for wii........i hear the controls for wii work very vey bad

This was the second game I got, and I gotta say it's about a 6.5/10 on the ryan scale.

SensesFail said:
not for wii, half the contend has been cut and there's no online play and annoying motion controls too.

for xbox 360, i have a demo downloaded, its not bad.. nothing like the undergrounds though wich will never be rivaled by another skating game.

You are being way to generous to the Undergrounds, which lost a lot the Tony Hawk franchise's credibility as a realistic, entertaining skateboarding game. I myself wish there was someone to have a wii version of SKATE (which I know would be damn near impossible), which is by far the greatest skateboarding game out there.

wrathchild said:
You are being way to generous to the Undergrounds, which lost a lot the Tony Hawk franchise's credibility as a realistic, entertaining skateboarding game. I myself wish there was someone to have a wii version of SKATE (which I know would be damn near impossible), which is by far the greatest skateboarding game out there.

When has the skateboarding games every been more realistic before Underground?

I loved the Underground games, even Wasteland was ok.
Much better than some of the ones before those.

I Couldn't resist it, I went out yesterday and brought it. It isnt to bad a game, graphics not to bad, gameplay is fast enough, I did have a problem with it freezing once though, but after that gave it another couple of hours and it was fine. Don't think its quite worth the £32.99 i paid, but i got into it after a while. I tried to enter couple of the cheats i found for it, to open new areas quicker. The cheat sound came up (Like in previous versions), but no new areas. Has anyone else come across this problem, or was i just doing it wrong?

mushroomedmario said:
they gave it a 4 for the wii version

i loved tony hawk games, but they are not meant for the wii, i might be a 360 for them....

Sorry i was thinking of the ds

Back