Too easy??

i am a bug fan of the zeda series, and have played all of them, but for me, this one, offers the most complex storyline, and is much harder than its predisessors.

i hate puzzles! but yah i just got out of goron mines and i think the bosses are so far pretty easy. my only troubles are the little knitpicky stuff.

way too easy. link to the past, is still harder. Zelda 2 is still the hardest zelda game, hands down.

A lot of words come to mind when someone mentions Zelda to me. Easy has never been one of them. Zelda gameplay is average, not too hard nor too easy, but the hard bit is normally working out what tool to use and where to use it in order to proceed. It can also take a while for me to figure out where to go.

I've just finished the Goron Mines on Zelda Twilight Princess (I only got it on Christmas day) and already I have been stuck 2 times asking my cousin for help.

well now i see where suskuke got all 6 of his posts. cmon man you could have at least edited the first one and added those in. Not to mention the double posting...AH!

I completely agree. There were a couple hard parts, but I felt like the game was fairly easy in general. The final boss fight is definitely too easy, though it was fun.

I personally found it way too easy =\
But I still loved it :smilewinkgrin:

Never had any difficulty with any dungeon or boss.. I even had 18 hearts by the time I got to the end ( I dont wanna spoil for anyone) and finished in 50 hours, :hand:

In my opinion Majora's Mask was a tough game ^^
Windwaker when it comes to finding everything ( hearts/treasures/pictures) now thats a pain in the ass to me :ciappa:

Back