Too Human

MasterChief

Glorified Trashcan
Mar 19, 2007
Media will first hit IGN tomorrow. :D Don't know if it will be a batch of screens, a couple videos or just a well written and long ass preview.

But yes, Too Human media tomorrow April 13th, 2007. Finally...

MetroidZ said:

There's the video, but it's crammed in the IGN Weekly podcast...bugger. I was hoping for a stand alone HD trailer, but that will probably follow sometime next week, as it was only said to be the beginning of the Too Human Blowout.

Last edited:
Whats this game all about again? I've read a little about it but theres not a lot. I mean is this a shooter type of game or RPG? Story/Background?

IGN

As the Cybernetic God Baldur, players are thrust into the midst of an ongoing battle that threatens the existence of mankind. An ancient machine presence has forced the God's hand. In the first of a three part trilogy, Baldur is charged with defending mankind from an onslaught of monstrous war machines bent on eradication of human life. Players are treated to a nonstop barrage of action powered by the seamless integration of melee and ranged firearms combat. Battles unfold in awesome scale as players engage in spectacular battles with vast numbers of enemies.

Too Human's history is one that dates to the earliest days of developer Silicon Knights. This epic title has been a dream project for the developer for years, with development on it attempted for the original PlayStation and GameCube systems before finally ending up on the powerful Xbox 360 system.

They say its adventure. The only shooter RPG I know is Mass Effect (which looks good)

MetroidZ said:
IGN

As the Cybernetic God Baldur, players are thrust into the midst of an ongoing battle that threatens the existence of mankind. An ancient machine presence has forced the God's hand. In the first of a three part trilogy, Baldur is charged with defending mankind from an onslaught of monstrous war machines bent on eradication of human life. Players are treated to a nonstop barrage of action powered by the seamless integration of melee and ranged firearms combat. Battles unfold in awesome scale as players engage in spectacular battles with vast numbers of enemies.

Too Human's history is one that dates to the earliest days of developer Silicon Knights. This epic title has been a dream project for the developer for years, with development on it attempted for the original PlayStation and GameCube systems before finally ending up on the powerful Xbox 360 system.

They say its adventure. The only shooter RPG I know is Mass Effect (which looks good)

sounds good i can't wait till i get my xbox 360

Some pics:

bscap0105lx2.jpg

bscap0095bf0.jpg

bscap0100di4.jpg

bscap0101vx5.jpg

bscap0102qo3.jpg

picture22f694.png

picture34a600.png

There you go for some more.

That game looks good and totally awesome. If i was to get a 360, that game would definitely be on my must have lists. I gotta give silicon knights they props with that game

For the people that have no clue there is a preview of it up on IGN.

Right here. Five pages worth.

too-human-20070416055331601-000.jpg

too-human-20070416055342835-000.jpg

im actually looking into this game, it seems very cool
like a rpg style futuristic god of war

Back