Too much!?

Wii+Wii Sports+Wiimote+Nunchuk=$250
Twilight Princess=$50

That Is A Slim Chance On TP Cause I Probably WOnt Have That Much Money By THen...

Maybe you say Trauma Center:SO is not a good game, but I think it is almost better than Tony Hawk, which I see like a boring game.

Long live to Trauma Center (nevermind...)

nic7 said:
you guys gotta figure in tax

For me, after buying a Wii, 5 games, and another controller set, it'll be like 60 dollars added in tax.

With a system like Wii, money is not an issue. =P

System - 250
3 x Remotes - 120
3 x Nunchuck - 60
2 x Classic controller - 40

9 games - approx. = 450
(Zelda:TP, Rayman, Monkeyball, Excitetruck, Elebits, Red Steel, Metal Slug, Trauma Center:SO, Marvel: UA)

Total: 920 + tax (Approx. 1k)

I paid for the system and controllers in full already.
5 bucks down on each game.

I'm high off Wii'd.

System
Wii play
Red Steel
Zelda
Maybe a VC controller

WOW, u guys are spending heaps in comparison to me. I like playing one game at a time, so i dont buy too many at launch. Oh, and im not even buying zelda or red steel, my sis is buying me Zelda and my parents are buying me Red steel, there both kinda delated birthday presents. Yeah, ive got plenty of money but i just dont see the point in getting like heaps of controllers and stuff cause my friends are all getting wii's and well, screw them, they can bring their own controllers over! Plus, my year 11 and 12 is about to start and i dont want to get real distracted with the wii andn all, so im not gona go full out crazy by buying everything.

if you have friends that live close to you that are getting the Wii have each of you get different games (like your second choice) then swap once u are tired of it.

I like to have enough games to be entertained whatever mood I happen to be in, but not so many that I can't enjoy a game to its full potential. That's why I'm starting off with DBZ: Tenkaichu 2 and Elebits and waiting on ZTP and Madden 07 - the latter two are really going to eat up a lot of time by themselves. Plus - the break between semesters is a better time to start time-consuming games.

I'll be buying:

Nintendo Wii - $400
Wii Controller - $70
Nunchuk Controller - $30
NFS: Carbon - $100

TOTAL - $600

:yikes:

Back