Took Vacation time from Nov 16th thru Nov 21st

Spitfire_K said:
I'm kinda sick of people who are saying people don't have a life. You have no place to judge. Just beacause someone likes video games alot, does not mean they don't have a life, retards. I manage to juggle my fiance, school, and my job, along with hanging with my friends and gaming. So shut your mouths unless you personally knows these dudes. Have a ****in' fantabulous day! :D
Agreed. Most of the time, when people say "you have no life", they either have no life themselves, or are too busy and jealous of the person that has so much time. :)

Homesrfan said:
Agreed. Most of the time, when people say "you have no life", they either have no life themselves, or are too busy and jealous of the person that has so much time. :)

x2

I worked this job for a long time now, earned my vacation, and now want to use it to play some video games! Nothing wrong with that! :)

Weeell I'm in the UK so wont get it til the 8th of Dec but I'm also a student at University ;) that means I have sat/sunday to play it, monday in uni, Tues, Wed, Thur off as standard friday in then the weekend. Repeat once then christmass.

Hmm revision for second year exams ... Wii ... ****

I was addicted to warcraft and realized I wanted to devot more time to the new house, wife and kids so sold out... All in all I made $1025.00 so I have all the money I need for a new WII and I have November 20th - 25th booked off for whatever comes up.

I'm a happy camper!
<lol>

i thought i was set for the week of the 19th, but i just got back from class, and it turns out that i have an Exam on the 20th! bastards! so i get to pick up me Wii on sunday and play it for maybe a couple hours, then i have to study, frickin lame.
Sorry guys just venting, hope everyone elses weeks go good playin with your Wii's. damn school taking away form playing with my Wii. (Will the jokes ever stop?)

Wow spitfire and homer are gay for eachother, coming on this post flapping their lips. Hey guys you have no life LOL.... retards, boo this man BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Go post your ragged opinions elsewhere. Other than that we work hard for our time off, you should work for a living, therefore I have more of a life than you do.

You are a moron.

daddyfatsackz said:
Wow spitfire and homer are gay for eachother, coming on this post flapping their lips. Hey guys you have no life LOL.... retards, boo this man BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Go post your ragged opinions elsewhere. Other than that we work hard for our time off, you should work for a living, therefore I have more of a life than you do.

First off you lame ass peice of ****. WE have lives. I'm just sick of people saying **** to users who they have and will never meet. Retards like you are what give America a bad name, you fat sack of ****. Me and Homer have lives. I have school, a job, my fiance, a baby due in May, and friends which leads to partying of course, and I still find time off for gaming. I'm just sick of you back woods retards saying **** to gamers on here that they have no life cause they have no job or devote alot of there time to the Wii. Half the users on here are to young to have a job or girlfriend, and others are just caught in the hype. So keep you fat mouth shut you worthless peice of crap. You have no right to say ANYTHING to any one, ****-lips. By the way the Raiders suck ass. Cheifs will own them. Nice gay comment BTW, real mature you tard. Burn in hell.

Last edited:
I agree about the raiders but the Broncos will win..=O Good luck to all of us..

Anyone can beat the Raiders, even the Saints! :D Ha ha ha ha. Sad thing is, it's true!

Haha truly..I was hoping for the first ever 0-16 record but they beat the cardinals..(I think it was them)

Back