Toonami: The absoulte is crashing

Hey remeber that Naruto wasn't the one who killed me I saved Zabuza by getting stabbed by the Kakashi Lighting blade so it was really his fault!

True...very true...plus it's ur fault for geting Naruto mad, u "killed" sasuke.:D

Stinking kakashi!!!!

I wish Naruto was as good as it used to be, the series started dying after the skip.

But if you really want to see the anime, just get the subbed version of the internet, or read the manga.

been hearing that eps 200 the fillers stop

(see attached pic) Thats not what Ive been hearing
the next season starts with the kakashi gaiden back story

Last edited:
Lord Haku said:
For any of you anime fans when we were kids the place to watch anime was Toonami. Man did they have some good shows then, I mean I remeber this one great lineup DBZ, Ruruoni Kensinin, yu yu Hakasho, Megas xlr, Gundam. Now we are forced to watch shows like One Piece and Bo Bo Bo

Those were the days...... Even Sailor Moon was more interesting than One Piece and Bo Bo Bo even though I didn't really watch it a lot. Why did they stop bringing on Megas XLR:confused: Bring back the JLU although they won't cuz Justice League is now on Boomarang every day.

Wii_Rulez said:
Those were the days...... Even Sailor Moon was more interesting than One Piece and Bo Bo Bo even though I didn't really watch it a lot. Why did they stop bringing on Megas XLR:confused: Bring back the JLU although they won't cuz Justice League is now on Boomarang every day.

Are you talking about the One Piece Dub? I can understand if you are. but know that the Dub is nothing compared to the original.

Cowboy bebop >Best
ghost in the shell sac >same as
Steam boy >LOL Mancunian accents

Octogon said:
Are you talking about the One Piece Dub? I can understand if you are. but know that the Dub is nothing compared to the original.

I am talking about the dub version cuz I've seen the actual undub episodes

ONE PIECE?! That show coudn't hold a candle to shows like Gundam DBZ YU YU Hakasho and Megas XLR its a cartoon show not anime I don't care how good the japanese version is get the crap of toonami!

Yu Yu Hakasho...y did they cancel u??...I loved u, u bad mouth, kick ass, super powerful spirit fighter...That was a great show man...
180px-Yusuke_Urameshi.jpg

Man u'r awsome...SPIRIT GUN!!! Take that u SOB! Yaaaaa!!!!!

They also cancelled InuYasha in Japan:( but it's still shown on Adult Swim:D

Attachments

• Inuyashaontree.jpg
    Inuyashaontree.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1
card captor sakura (bad dub missing eps)

Back