Tooo many games

echopeus

WiiChat Member
Dec 7, 2006
NJ
Wii Online Code
8712-4572-7184-0673
Well I've got 34 GC games and they take up tons of room. Anyone have any Advice on a case to store them in... Most cases are made for CD's not mini Cd's so they fall out and i've been searchin for a GC game bag for months and cant find one for anythin..

Thanks

You could get the thin dvd cases. This will save you about half the shelf space.

they do take up alot of space don't they... i have 52 gamecube games i just put them in a bookshelf and called it good *they take up a full shelf*

get one of those GC discs cases, they are the size of the small discs of the GameCube and have a cubic "G"(GameCube's logotype) on the front, so you can't miss it..search for it at your local Target or Wal-Mart or a place where you know there are lots of GameCube accessories.

the above method works, you could also go the extremely cheap way and use ziplock bags. thats what i do when i give my friends a cd, cuz cases are too expensive. you could also cut a hole in the bag and stick it in a binder. like i said, very cheap, but effective.

Naw, I have about 30 games, I like to put 'em on a shelf with my N64 + NES games (in alphibetical order, of course!), then call it the "hallowed library" :worship: :worship: :worship: . Plus I like to show my friends. :D

Holy crap, i have like 17 games. Corce if i went on a free-gamer's spree Id have 17 backwords. :smilewinkgrin:

-I know there are some small GC cases somewhere look for a tight slide in game wallet, not a plastic CD one.

Back