Top 10 blunders of 2007

largedarry

Waiting For Tomorrow
Nov 27, 2007
Saskatchewan
Wii Online Code
8861-8821-7046-6197
I don't know if anyone has seen this before, but I found it pretty funny. It takes shots at every company, so it's not really a fan boy rant. Take a look and anybody tell me what they think of some of the points.

I actually laughed out loud when I read the RE:5 anouncment for Microsoft. I chuckled at the Nintendo production levels one too.

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8480&Itemid=50

The EA on is making fun of EA because they basically buy every good game design company out there. Sims was popular, so EA buys out Maxis and gets in on the Sims money. There are many more examples of this, but I can't think of any right now.

So the article is talking about how the EA VP said in a press conference that there aren't any companies out there, then the next week Activision and Blizzard merge to form a company that has more income than EA, and that my friend is called irony.

I enjoyed the article because it manages to take a rip at almost every prominent company involved in the game industry.

I love the PS3 functionality table, it lists blu-ray on every 2nd or 3rd line.

lolz thats funny, makes fun of pretty much everyone. Didn't know about it all though, some of them I didn't get. Maybe im not nerd enough xD

Was that a Nintendo fanboy site or something? There was only one Nintendo shot on there, and it seemed rather innocuous in comparison to those levied against the other two consoles; there are PLENTY of shots against Nintendo that could have been taken.

Back