Top 10 Brawl Characters

Lol yeah some people have lives outside their computer its hard to imagine aint it?

And marth makes a good point which i cant believe i didnt even think about, who cares if a thread is revived (as long as maybe it isnt like a year ago) its not gonna spell the end of the world

also on the subject of just the brawl section of wiichat maybe its cus brawl is getting a liiiittle bit old now. I mean how many times can you play with 2d characters on a small stage and not to mention thsoe who cant brawl online (god forbid)

also on the subject of just the brawl section of wiichat maybe its cus brawl is getting a liiiittle bit old now. I mean how many times can you play with 2d characters on a small stage and not to mention thsoe who cant brawl online (god forbid)

Very true, Brawl's past it's prime. Even a game that great can go on forever, after all. Only newbies/very dedicated players could still be playing, I like to think of myself as one of those dedicated gamers.

We should revive some old threads that seem like they might get some good activity to pull this section out of its rut.

Um...I played Melee from the day it came out to the day Brawl came out. If you play this game correctly (that is, keeping in mind it's a game meant to be fun), the possibilities for entertainment are endless. Also, 80% of the time I play by myself.

Same goes for Brawl, it's my type of game so it never really gets boring. And the fact there's hundreds of people still discussing it and talking about it means this game still has a lot to give. I guess like CK I'm quite dedicated, and thus I never get tired of it. I also play randomly now and then, and that makes this game much more than 2d characters on a small stage.

We should revive some old threads that seem like they might get some good activity to pull this section out of its rut.

CK, anax, what do you think?

I think its a good idea and if ur
a 'dedicated gamer' wouldnt you
think so too?

CK, anax, what do you think?

I think its a good idea and if ur
a 'dedicated gamer' wouldnt you
think so too?

You all can go revive some threads, but unless I have something important to say, don't expect me to. :p

sad that brawl is getting old.
ok here we go..... xD

Brawl IS NOT GETTING OLD~

The brawl community is big, I mean look at AllisBrawl and Smashboards, lots of people still playing and studying this game.

Only because people don't play it online and stuff, doesn't mean its getting old. There are still lots of people playing this game. All of the melee pro players are playing this game.

There's has been lots of huge tournaments like COT4, WHobo, S.I.N, FS4, and many many more. There's also lots of local ones and lots of big ones coming up. I've been to so many of them, and I got to say, this game is not boring and its not getting old.

There's a huge one coming up, Genesis, (might be going to that one), like seriously, if you like Smash, that's the place to be.

But yeah, online gameplay is thrash, seriously. Offline is the way to go, play the game without having to worry about losing because of stupid things like button lag and what not.

I can guarantee everybody that if you go to tournaments, you would enjoy this game alot, (much more if you already do).

anywho just my 2 cents about brawl getting old xD

Last edited:
ok here we go..... xD

Brawl IS NOT GETTING OLD~

The brawl community is big, I mean look at AllisBrawl and Smashboards, lots of people still playing and studying this game.

Only because people don't play it online and stuff, doesn't mean its getting old. There are still lots of people playing this game. All of the melee pro players are playing this game.

There's has been lots of huge tournaments like COT4, WHobo, S.I.N, FS4, and many many more. There's also lots of local ones and lots of big ones coming up. I've been to so many of them, and I got to say, this game is not boring and its not getting old.

There's a huge one coming up, Genesis, (might be going to that one), like seriously, if you like Smash, that's the place to be.

But yeah, online gameplay is thrash, seriously. Offline is the way to go, play the game without having to worry about losing because of stupid things like button lag and what not.

I can guarantee everybody that if you go to tournaments, you would enjoy this game alot, (much more if you already do).

anywho just my 2 cents about brawl getting old xD

Epic win.

@pharos: I have no issue with reviving threads as long as there is a point to it, as in actually making an intelligent comment. Actually, instead of reviving all these "top 10" and "who do you like?", I'd rather people revived discussion threads on characters, as those actually get us somewhere beyond useless opinions.
Actually, I guess I'll focus on maintaining my low tier thread, but if people actually discussed I'd be grateful.

brawl comminty is big, i i WILL still play, but look at thiis. nintendo ended the smash service early on jun 30, and they took off the options and spectator off.true that there are thousands who play brawl still and dont have internet. i like brawl a lot, but yea, it is getting old(sadly for many people)
suprising that wal-mart still sells it.
i was a melee pro, too.
what we are doing here is praticaly spamming, that why this thread exsits: http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-bros-brawl/60911-brawl-getting-old.html#post1038368

Last edited:
10: WARIO!
The only reason i like him is because of his chaingrab but other than that he sucks.

9: Yoshi
Im good with him just because i practice a lot

8: Bowser
He's STRONG!!!!! but not 2 slow

7: Kirby
He has good special moves and when you are winning...SUICIDE WITH THEM IN UR MOUTH!

6: Sheik
Im good with most fast characters except sonic cause his smash attacks and special moves suck

5: Fox
good special moves

4: Donkey Kong
Headbutt+ Giant Punch

3: Zelda
Powerful attacks especially if u hit them in the sweetspot

2: Link
He has good moves i also kind of like toon link but hes too weak to make the top ten

1: Falco
Chaingrab, reflector, d-air

Least fav is olimar cause he SUCKS!

brawl comminty is big, i i WILL still play, but look at thiis. nintendo ended the smash service early on jun 30, and they took off the options and spectator off.true that there are thousands who play brawl still and dont have internet. i like brawl a lot, but yea, it is getting old(sadly for many people)
suprising that wal-mart still sells it.
i was a melee pro, too.
what we are doing here is praticaly spamming, that why this thread exsits: http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-bros-brawl/60911-brawl-getting-old.html#post1038368

Actually, Spectator mode is back. Maybe they performed maintenance, or something... I don't know.

10: WARIO!
The only reason i like him is because of his chaingrab but other than that he sucks.

9: Yoshi
Im good with him just because i practice a lot

8: Bowser
He's STRONG!!!!! but not 2 slow

7: Kirby
He has good special moves and when you are winning...SUICIDE WITH THEM IN UR MOUTH!

6: Sheik
Im good with most fast characters except sonic cause his smash attacks and special moves suck

5: Fox
good special moves

4: Donkey Kong
Headbutt+ Giant Punch

3: Zelda
Powerful attacks especially if u hit them in the sweetspot

2: Link
He has good moves i also kind of like toon link but hes too weak to make the top ten

1: Falco
Chaingrab, reflector, d-air

Least fav is olimar cause he SUCKS!

I lol'd.

Back