Top 10 games sold in february (USA) - every system

ciper

May 1, 2007
▐▄█▀█▄▌
Can you see which system is missing?
AI-AI777_NINTEN_20070418155232.gif

The source article also shows that the Wii outsold the PS3 by nearly 3:1 and the DS outsells the PSP by nearly the same amount.
AI-AI776_NINTEN_20070418154833.gif

edit:
From the Wall Street Journal
http://online.wsj.com/public/articl...jv9RlTi_Ms_20070518.html?mod=tff_main_tff_top

Last edited:
The two interesting things for me from those figures are..... how well Zelda TP is still selling(!) and also that the DS outsells the Wii by 150,000 units. That is an awful lot of handhelds being sold......

captainff said:
The two interesting things for me from those figures are..... how well Zelda TP is still selling(!) and also that the DS outsells the Wii by 150,000 units. That is an awful lot of handhelds being sold......

You should see the numbers from Japan. They have sold enough DS for every person in the country to own two of them (that might be a little exaggerated). There was an interview with the head of Nintendo where they said the biggest competitor to the Wii was the DS. That is why they are trying to integrate them. The first game to put this strategy to the test is PBR.

Very nice read! So they are going to integrate the DS with the Wii at some point? Do you have further info on this?(I would look but I'm heading to bed now) lol

allstar2b87 said:
Very nice read! So they are going to integrate the DS with the Wii at some point? Do you have further info on this?(I would look but I'm heading to bed now) lol
Yes. PBR will be the first game where the DS will connect wirelessly directly to the WII. Not only can you download your characters to the game but also use the DS as a Wii controller!

Wait till Halo 3 comes out the list will read:

1 Halo
2 Halo
3 Halo
4 Halo
5 Halo
6 Halo
7 Halo
8 Halo
9 Halo
10 Halo

LOL, Still don't understand why my brother doesn't like it =/

Wii_Smurf said:
LOL, Still don't understand why my brother doesn't like it =/

The first Halo was good, the second one was just more of the same.
After finishing the first one on elite and waiting a while for the second one.. I actually could not be arsed to complete after realising it was the exact same game with a few new features and a shitty pistol. While Halo was good, I don't think it was good enough to justify making Halo 2 almost the same.

In any case FPS are best left to the PC as aiming with the mouse is far superior to using a joystick.

ciper said:
You should see the numbers from Japan. They have sold enough DS for every person in the country to own two of them (that might be a little exaggerated). There was an interview with the head of Nintendo where they said the biggest competitor to the Wii was the DS. That is why they are trying to integrate them. The first game to put this strategy to the test is PBR.

The reason that I bought my DS was for the possibility of connecting it to my Wii.The idea of using it to play games like Pokemon (sorry) using the DS's dual display and touchscreen seemed really appealing. Thing is though, I now spend more money on my DS than on my Wii! I guess that if more games come out with this connectivity then the DS sales numbers will continue to outstrip the Wii, regardless of any other factors.

powpowpow said:
The first Halo was good, the second one was just more of the same.
After finishing the first one on elite and waiting a while for the second one.. I actually could not be arsed to complete after realising it was the exact same game with a few new features and a shitty pistol. While Halo was good, I don't think it was good enough to justify making Halo 2 almost the same.

In any case FPS are best left to the PC as aiming with the mouse is far superior to using a joystick.
Agreeeed with allof that. Though I felt Halo was better then Halo 2. I'd rather play the Halo Trial on PC, then play Halo 2 on my Xbox..

Back