Top 10 wanted wii games

Mongrol

Jack Krauser=God
Jul 15, 2007
St.Helens, UK
In order what are the games u cant wait to play for the wii, mine are
10.Zack And Wiki (Only cause everyone says its gonna be great)
9.Godzilla:Unleashed
8.Resident evil:UC
7.Soul Calibur Legends
6.Bully
5.Metroid Prime 3:Corruption
4.Manhunt2 (If its not cancelled)
3.SSBB
2.No more Heroes
1.Super Mario Galaxy

That is a hard question.... 10???

My top 3 are: SSBB, Mario Kart, Bataliion Wars II, Sonic at the olimpics, Godzilla:Unleashed, any good realistic racing game!,

By the way do you know if burnout is avaliable or going to be comming out? (obviously a Wii version!)

My list doesn't extend to 10 games.

1.Super Paper Mario
2.Mario Galaxy
3.Mario Kart Wii
4.Battalion Wars 2

That's it from the current release schedule.

Mongrol said:
Lol, ok from now on ur top 5

lol, thanks for that!

I forgot to add on FIFA 08 - wlil be interesting to see what the controls are on that one! Also it had better have online play!!

1. SSBB
2. Tiger Woods 08 (I know its not exclusive)
3. Mario Kart Wii
4. Super Mario Galaxy
5. Metroid Prime 3

Super Paper Mario
Resident Evil : Umbrella chronicles
Man Hunt 2
Super smash Bros Brawl

I am more interested in finding out what the controls are going to be like for some of these games! Especially like Smackdown and FIFA.

Has anyone got any ideas about this?

My short list..

1. Super Smash Brothers Brawl
2. Mario Kart Wii
3. Man Hunt 2
4. Need For Speed Pro Street
5. Super Mario Galaxy
6. Fifa Soccer 08
7. Cruis'n
8. WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2008
9. Wii Fit
10. Spyro

Evolve82 said:
I am more interested in finding out what the controls are going to be like for some of these games! Especially like Smackdown and FIFA.

Has anyone got any ideas about this?

For fifa, the controls are pretty simple, throw-in you use the Wii-mote and nunchuck, put them behind your head and throw in kinda thing. You use the Wii-mote to kick etc.

Just like you use it to dunk in the NBA game coming out as well.

My list(s):

1. Super Mario Galaxy- I honestly don't think I've been this excited for a game since Melee.

2. Metroid Prime 3- It's just a few days away so pretty high excitement levels here.

3. Zack and Wiki- From what I've seen and heard this game really does deserve more attention.

4. Brawl- I need some more information. (Such as gameplay footage and confirmation of outstanding Online Multiplayer. At one point I was absolutely positive it would have online. Now I'm not sure...) Plus, just not overly excited for it... yet.

5. Battalion Wars 2- First online multiplayer game that involves shooting people. Almost feels like a must buy.

6. Endless Ocean- This game sounds absolutely amazing. It doesn't recieve a higher ranking because I'm not sure about how much there is to do over the long term (Like Nintendogs) But I still absolutely love the concept.

That's my Wii list of games I'm getting this year. For the hell of it, here's my overall list.

1. Super Mario Galaxy- Mario + Space + that boo suit = best game ever?..... Probably not. But deffinately best game of the year.

2. Assassin's Creed (360)- For a while I truely considered buying a PS3 just for this title. When the official 360 announcement game...well...I saved $600.

3. LoZ: Phantom Hourglass- DS + Celda... Nuff said.

4. Bioshock (360)- This one just popped onto the list after I played the demo. It completely changed my opinion of the game. Now I can't wait for it.

5. Call of Duty 4 (360)- This game looks like it will nicely wash out that horrible taste Call of Duty 3 (360) left in my mouth. (Plus, with it launching in mid-November, I wont feel bad about transisting from Halo 3 to Call of Duty 4 with a solid month in a half between the 2)

6 Metroid Prime 3

7. Halo 3- I'm sure I'll play the **** out of it when it comes out, just not too excited yet.

8. Zach and Wiki

9. Namco Museum DS- Sounds crazy but 2 words. Pacman vs.

10. Brawl- See: Halo 3.
Well, there's my list. What about your guy's?

Last edited:
hmmm this is a tough one considering that there arent that many games that i would kill to get right now

1-Smash Bros. Brawl (you have to agree, if you dont your not a nintendomaniac)

2-Mario Galaxy

3-Metal Gear solid, guns of patriots (only rumored to be on the wii, *fingers crossed*)

4-Mario Kart

5-Fire emblem

6-Resident evil UC

7-fifa 08

8-final fantasy

9-manhunt 2 (i dont have my hopes up though, it looks like its gonna get cancelled :(

10-guitar hero 3

Back