4. Playstation 2
5. Sega Genesis

Well for me it's

1. Wii
2. PC
3. Wii
4. PC
5. Wii

The Wii is my first ever console. But I've been a PC Gamer for years.

First? Wow. Don't ever buy anything else. You will be severely disappointed.

1.N64-hands down my favorite system. it was so groundbreaking and i still play it to this day. i think that says something about a system
2. Wii-come on...its amazing
3. PS2-i love mine, there are a lot of great games out for it, the graphics are awesome, and ive never had any problems with mine and ive had it for about 3 years now.
4. SNES-tons of fun, and the games are all games that you can play over and over and still be fun each time.
5.Dreamcast-severely underrated in my opinion, i dont own one but ive played it a lot, and its a hell of a good time.

fistpittingnork said:
In no specific order

N64, NES, SNES, Wii, and it's a toss up between Genesis and Atari 2600.

Oh.. and don't get me wrong, I do love my Ps2, GBA SP (in classic coloring, of course ;) ), 360, and PC, but I was only given 5 spaces.

Here's my amazing list...

GBC - pokemanz
SNES - first system i ever owned. Plus it was awesome.
DS - so many great games... too bad i don't have it anymore...
Xbox - also awesome, just not as much as the ones above it...
Dreamcast - So many games, yet so little i loved.

Top 5 Consoles (in order):

1. Wii
2. NES
3. N64
4. XBox 360
5. PS3

Top 5 Potable (in order):

1. Nintendo DS
2. Game-Boy Color
3. Game-Boy Advance
4. PSP
5. Game-Boy Micro

Last edited:
1. NES - It had the most groundbreaking titles ever! Final Fantasy, Super Mario Bros, Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Megaman, and much more!

2. PS2 - The library of this console is so rich and full of so many different types of genres, I'd find it hard to believe a gamer couldn't find atleast 20 games they like.

3. Dreamcast - So many unique games on this little system it was crazy, definatley tied me over until the PS2 got some good games.

4. DS - Finally a console to attract all types of gamers and it allowed easy ways to do multiplayer and connect online with friends. The games may not be groundbreaking as the other systems games, but the little features of this console such as having a touchscreen and two screens is what helps it win.

5. N64 - Three words, Super Mario 64.

Last edited:
Back