Top 5 reasons SSBB may suck

#5 Button Mashing Victory - Its fun that way IMO

#4 Star Fox Overkill - Uhhhh maybe starfox just pwns...

#3 Slow Connection Speeds - Tokyo vs Kyoto Connection video

upl1773178444.jpg

#2 No Voice Chat - Really, so? Does anyone actually care?

#1 No Online Rankings - Theres a site on the internet to keep track of your rankings!

Wow, no good reasons. ITS GONNA ROCK!

Bran said:
Aha Its Not Button Mashing , It Takes Skill
no, cause by ninty def. button mashing is anything that is repeated button pressing. the term you all used to describe "old" controllers.
you guys seem to be sheltered. i was here back in the day before the wii came out, ive heard everything there is to be said about the wii and against it.

sorry that you have to face the consequences of your grandfathers.

Last edited:
Number 1 Is The Only Point That I Would Say Made A Bit Of Sense...
But Having No Rankings And Leaderboards May Be An Advantage To SSBB...:yesnod:

iOwnage said:
Why do they even bother telling us this? I mean, its not like someone won't buy the game after reading the article.

Its a just a big bag of pointlessness.
lmao can I put this in my sig?

Dan.Skater said:
-

#1 No Online Rankings - Theres a site on the internet to keep track of your rankings!

ITS GONNA ROCK!

what site is that???

It looks to me like the competition is more scared of Brawl then they'd like to admit. Hence the reason we see trash articles like these. Sad really.

Halo 3 suffered the same fate, and still it is going to be played by thousands regardless of what "better" games are released.

If the game is fun, people will play it. Period. And a game cannot fail so long as it hold some interest to someone.
Hell people still play halo 2 (I actually know a few) despite the fact that there are "Better" games out there.

So these articles whose purpose is to steal the wind from a game's sales prior to it's release really don't accomplish a damn thing.

This is just another immature attempt to knock Nintendo down a few notches in the eyes of the public. Which doesn't need to be done. All three systems are doing well.

Wii: continues to dominate the market of casual and easy to play games, as well as offering new experiences to gamers, and refining their methods that seem to please the hardcore crowd.

PS3: despite the slow start, after several price cuts and markdowns, the ps3 is now an affordable console to many. And developers are finding more and more ways to exploit the Cell processor. The benchmarks of the ps3 far outshine those of the other 2 systems. It just takes time for developers to find ways to tap into all that potential. And they are getting closer to full potential all the time. Games are looking better and batter.

360: Currently paving the way for the "hardcore" crowd. With it's robust online capabilities, great franchises, and impressive visuals; this is the game console for the hardcore online gamer right now. They're selling fast and show no signs of slowing. More and more developers are looking at the 360 to push the high end graphics titles. And thousands if not more dedicated advocates of the XBL network, it doesn't look like they're going to lose their ever increasing fan base any time soon.

All three companies are currently enjoying successes in their own ways. So to say a certain platform's killer-aps will fail because it doesn't boast the specs of the competition's killer-aps, is just a bunch of BS.

Sometimes these fan boys get so wrapped up in pros and cons, they forget the reason we all share the passion of gaming: To have fun. As long as games continue to be fun, they will be played regardless of platform or shortcomings.

Extra Life Mushroom Do You Mind If I Use That Last Paragraph Of Yours In My Sig? Just A Kinda...Powerful Quote...:smilewinkgrin:

Extra Life Mushroom said:
It looks to me like the competition is more scared of Brawl then they'd like to admit. Hence the reason we see trash articles like these. Sad really.

Halo 3 suffered the same fate, and still it is going to be played by thousands regardless of what "better" games are released.

If the game is fun, people will play it. Period. And a game cannot fail so long as it hold some interest to someone.
Hell people still play halo 2 (I actually know a few) despite the fact that there are "Better" games out there.

So these articles whose purpose is to steal the wind from a game's sales prior to it's release really don't accomplish a damn thing.

This is just another immature attempt to knock Nintendo down a few notches in the eyes of the public. Which doesn't need to be done. All three systems are doing well.

Wii: continues to dominate the market of casual and easy to play games, as well as offering new experiences to gamers, and refining their methods that seem to please the hardcore crowd.

PS3: despite the slow start, after several price cuts and markdowns, the ps3 is now an affordable console to many. And developers are finding more and more ways to exploit the Cell processor. The benchmarks of the ps3 far outshine those of the other 2 systems. It just takes time for developers to find ways to tap into all that potential. And they are getting closer to full potential all the time. Games are looking better and batter.

360: Currently paving the way for the "hardcore" crowd. With it's robust online capabilities, great franchises, and impressive visuals; this is the game console for the hardcore online gamer right now. They're selling fast and show no signs of slowing. More and more developers are looking at the 360 to push the high end graphics titles. And thousands if not more dedicated advocates of the XBL network, it doesn't look like they're going to lose their ever increasing fan base any time soon.

All three companies are currently enjoying successes in their own ways. So to say a certain platform's killer-aps will fail because it doesn't boast the specs of the competition's killer-aps, is just a bunch of BS.

Sometimes these fan boys get so wrapped up in pros and cons, they forget the reason we all share the passion of gaming: To have fun. As long as games continue to be fun, they will be played regardless of platform or shortcomings.
Don't think anyone could of said it better :crazy:

Button mashing? Wow, they obviously don't know what they're talking about. You can't button mash to win in any smash Bros game

@Extra Life Mushroom: Couldn't agree with you more, man.
Heck, if I had enough money, I'd buy all 3 systems (maybe not Xbox 360... not too many appealing games to me)! Each of them is good in their own way!
I still like the Wii best, though.

lol i started to hate the idea of not having a headset, but extra life shroom changed my mind when he used CS as an example lol. just think of the little 10 year old n00bs that are gonna be playing this and when you use a smash on them they scream the only swear words they know about how you cheated, and then when they use one they talk about how l337 they think they are lol

#5 Button Mashing Victory - You can't button mash to win

#4 Star Fox Overkill - Wow, that''s just dumb and completely random. Were they trying to say that Fox is the strongest character or somethin?

#3 Slow Connection Speeds - Tokyo vs Kyoto Connection video Oh yea, and IGNs test.

#2 No Voice Chat - Didn't ruin the other games

#1 No Online Rankings - Online ranking just makes people leave before the match is over

I am somewhat dissapointed by the fact that you dont even see who you are playing online ( in random games )

And at all those people who "complain" about everyone who is trying to dismantle there smash brosh dream: You are doing the same but opposite! You dont care what they say: you just go: I dont care its gonna be a great game.

Lets face it: You are die-hard smashbrosh fanboys!

Back