Top 5 reasons SSBB may suck

The only thing that matters is a real competition or tourney. This online ranking stuff is cool but does not matter. Only wins in real tourneys matter. Voice chat is stupid because I would just mute it any way and precede to kick ass.

jimbo said:
^ and since people here are very friendly :cool: we could cups and leagues our selfs
Totally, I can see loads of tourneys being organized after brawl comes out, there's already one being organized now!

cyberzomby said:
I am somewhat dissapointed by the fact that you dont even see who you are playing online ( in random games )

And at all those people who "complain" about everyone who is trying to dismantle there smash brosh dream: You are doing the same but opposite! You dont care what they say: you just go: I dont care its gonna be a great game.

Lets face it: You are die-hard smashbrosh fanboys!
The "same but opposite"? That's confusing. And is something wrong with saying we don't care? Is there something wrong with being "die-hard" Smash fans?

its not about not caring. its about becoming offensive because someone starts to point out flaws about the game you expect to love before youve even touched it.

Look, if the game is going to be somewhat similar like melee with the controls department then problem #5 is pointless to Melee veterans, maybe to newbies, but even they will learn.

#4 I kind of agree with except I will be trying out all three.

#3 Is the must unjudged reason, they Expect Hundreds of thousands connecting online and the service will go "kaput", they don't even know.

#2 is just a personal opinion because I don't care if it has voice-chat or not, so that may be one sucking aspect to other gamers.

#1 is again a personal opinion, I think rankings would ruin Brawls online fun and turn it into competition, if you want competition, join a tournament.

Lugia said:
its not about not caring. its about becoming offensive because someone starts to point out flaws about the game you expect to love before youve even touched it.
Right you are! +1 rep you ;)

What I meant with opposite is that you dont hate or rant the game but praise it when you havent even touched it

You people are doing the same those terrorists are doing. Following something blindly without thinking even to a point where they blow themselves up ( ok I hope you dont do this one someone sayes that smash brosh sucks :p )themselves. ( oooh I know Im going to get in trouble with this one ;) )

theres no "may" about it brawl will suck

jkjk.....probly one fo the biggest nintendo/smash fanboys around :wink:

I Was Confused For A Sec There!:lol: Coz You Said It Would Suck And Under Your Name It Says "Brawl Is In My Veins"!!!:lol:

yeah i wanted to see who would freak out about it

From my list only one was bad, the rest were either incorrect, unknowledgable, or personal.

Donnyp1141 said:
yeah i wanted to see who would freak out about it

..........Blooper Sucks..............

:sick: :sick: :sick: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:frown2: :( ......Just kidding....How could I SAY that? .....I love Blooper.............

One reason SSBB would not be good is cause Blooper isnt a Character......Of Course Brawl WILL Still be Awesome,but would be better with Blooper in it!!!!!

Last edited:
Those 5 reasons are more like reasons the game won't get a 10, not why the game will "suck". All this is is an unknown journalist attempting to get some readers by overexaggerating a title.

Weak.

I disagree with all but the online failures. I'm sure Nintendo will find a way to fix the online so that noone has a problem, however, I do have a 360 and do know what can happen.

I don't find the other reasons viable however, because I've never played a button masher and lost when I was actually using proper skills. I also don't think the Star Fox complaint is reasonable, because I don't think people would WANT to play as a similar character as the one they just were anyways. It seems like they were really striving to find an excuse to make this article.

Back