Top 5 reasons SSBB may suck

The title of the article should be "(whatever amount reasons) brawl is not perfect for".

DO NOT QUESTION BRAWL? (exageration :crazy: )

brawls nice, even though its the best 2d game in the world its still just a game. (this is the best game in the world :yesnod: )

For #1 I'm actually glad that Nintendo decided to leave out rankings...kind of...
I would have liked to see my stats and everything, but for some reason soo many people on wifi like to disconnect if they're losing and I hated that.
But Nintendo went a little overboard with no stats whatsoever and you can't even see other people's names...

Giga-Dragon said:
For #1 I'm actually glad that Nintendo decided to leave out rankings...kind of...
I would have liked to see my stats and everything, but for some reason soo many people on wifi like to disconnect if they're losing and I hated that.
But Nintendo went a little overboard with no stats whatsoever and you can't even see other people's names...
i would have liked to see stats and a leader board...it'd help so you knwo where you stand in the world which to me is cool...but by no means is a lack of stats a reason why the game might suck LOL its like 0.2 percent of the game... plus if you think about it melee and smash 64 both had in depth stats within the game for all your matches for every character AND if you used a name you would get stats sorted by name also. i think brawl will have something similar but they will include wifi games so you can see your stats but it'll be stored on the hard drive and therefore be private and for your eyes only...therein reducing the posibility for super competative rankings... thats my theory

Brawl will not, may not, would not, should not, won't suck.

It may be missing five things, but is not to me... except #4, but honestly, thats not gonna change any decissions to me on wether or not Brawl is going to be good, because it is IMO.

Those were pretty dumb reasons, must of them were regarding internet and I will live without talking to people that I can't understand!

Shion said:
Then we would have another MSC on our hands...

Same ppl with no life at the top of the food chain.
were you talking about mine? if you were what is MSC? and there would be no food chain in my theory since your record would be private

i still give it a rank 10 great game that ive never played, the reasons are actually kindo lame.

spiff-ssbb said:
and there would be no food chain in my theory since your record would be private
exactly. your record/rating and whatever other nonsense they could throw at you would be for your eyes only. i dont think it would make anyone else play online nonstop whom already didnt intend to.

The only reason I think is bad for Brawl is that Sakurai... lied or lied... he said there would be no clones and there would be 3 third party characters, but then there's 2 third party characters and a lot of clones. Not that this affect gameplay, but I still don't really think it's funny.

Techanically Sakurai said 2 or 3 third party characters, i don't remember where though. And it's opinion on characters being clones, I think they're half clones, some don't think of them as clones.

Back