Top Games

walawala

WiiChat Member
Apr 18, 2007
So I don't have a Wii yet, but I am getting one from someone who's dad works somewhere for something (not sure really, but he has connections is all I'm saying). He's selling me one for $250 INCLUDING 4 games that I choose. I have a basic idea, but what really are the top games for Wii I should get? Please post reasons, too. I'm assuming Zelda.....

I'm also contemplating between Warioware, Super Monkey Ball, and Elebits. I'm afraid Warioware is going to get repetitive and boring. With elebits, i saw mixed reviews and it seems boring, and then there's Monkey Ball. Best? Second?

Wario ware is hit or miss, some people love it some people hate it. If you're older I'd stay away definately. I myself don't like it.

Elebits is cool, would get boring i think.

I'd say try SSX Blur or Excite Truck on top of Zelda and Super Paper Mario. I've heard great things about godfather, haven't played it.

In addition to Zelda, in this order I would recommend....

Super Paper Mario
SSX Blur
Godfather (depending on how old you are. Sorry don't want to recommend a M game for someone that it's not intended for.)
Wario Smooth Moves (Great for multiplayer)

Zelda and Super Paper Mario are the two biggest games right now. I'd get them if I were you.:thumbsup:

Other two are kind of iffy, many other good games but no straight answers.

Wario Ware - corny, fast-paced, multi-player fun
Excite Truck - fast-paced, high flying racer but no dept and lame multi-player
Godfather - subpar GTA game basicaly, good enough for now though
Madden 07 - for Madden fans
Monkey Ball - most mini-games fail but the single-player is good if you like MB
SSX Blur - Same SSX but less character interaction (dulls it)
Elebits - great controls, good game, gets boring and repetitive

If your into Marvel hack and slash I would suggest Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.
I really enjoy that game because of my affinity for Marvel comics games.

1. zelda
2. super paper mario
3. wiiplay (comes with an extra wiimote)

and as of 4 god father is pretty good if ur old enough but getting some multi player games is a great idea

i played all three of the games u mentioned and i would say monkey balls out of those 3

but i have excite truck which is really fun i like it better and has a decent split screen

4. excite truck

Back