Top ten things to do with your PS3 whil waiting for new games

so i have to have a "rep" or 100 post to post anything you are lame... and id love to see you try any of the 5 things you suggested.

i was just pointing out that it was just a ****ing joke and the ****ing joke can go both ways but you want to act like a little kid and bitcha and whine about someones post... grow the **** up asshole

Oh boy, I post a link, then the next day it is up to 3 pages with arguing. Debating is one thing, but when you personally insult someone that is what gets me annoyed.

And please ShiftFallOut, stop ruining threads with "Your a fan boy because you posted something bad about the system!!" That is extremely immature, and I think that you LIKE to ruin peoples threads by insulting, arguing, and getting completely off of the subject. So if you don't mind, stop fighting with your fellow members and stop the ridiculous accusations.

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
He got it from me hahahaha

the STDs or the.. oh the picture. Gotcha. Yeah, its also found on ever single forum site known to man.

Celestial said:
Lol, coming from the person who won't stop arguing with everyone on here... I think I'm the one with a life... You.. need one.

Im sorry, is responding breaking some magical rule or something? Why would i argue with everyone here? Ah I do recall responding to a lot of people who quote me though. hmmm A gun cant fire with out the ammo. Remember that.
This is funny though, because i USE the forums and it therefore bothers you, i therefore, must not have a life right? get a life. lol

Half Empty said:
Oh boy, I post a link, then the next day it is up to 3 pages with arguing. Debating is one thing, but when you personally insult someone that is what gets me annoyed.

And please ShiftFallOut, stop ruining threads with "Your a fan boy because you posted something bad about the system!!" That is extremely immature, and I think that you LIKE to ruin peoples threads by insulting, arguing, and getting completely off of the subject. So if you don't mind, stop fighting with your fellow members and stop the ridiculous accusations.

Really, i bet you must be personally annoyed at a lot of people in this forum then hmm?

Look, imagine this, there is a sign that says "dont feed the birds". You think, ah but this will be funny, so you toss down a piece of bread, suddenly one bird flies down to get it, but then other birds follow and before you know it the whole place is filled with birds poopin, leaving the place dirty and peckin for food or fighting. The rule is leave the fanboyism at the door, the link you posted would be considered the bread, the rules the sign, and the "haters" would be the pigeons. There is clearly nothing to be gained from your thread except to promote the hate and generate reaction.

The only people who ruin ok threads are those who get upset whenever someone like myself says anything good about the PS3. As for insulting, i only return what was thrown at me first and most likely its not even harsh enough. Except for jeff the 15yr old wonderboy.

Finally, read the damn threads, I will only continue to respond to those that quote me. If you cant deal with it, then dont respond to me, its that simple. YOUR thread is flame bait and should not have been posted here, period.

Last edited:
Shiftfallout said:
the STDs or the.. oh the picture. Gotcha. Yeah, its also found on ever single forum site known to man.

Im sorry, is responding breaking some magical rule or something? Why would i argue with everyone here? Ah I do recall responding to a lot of people who quote me though. hmmm A gun cant fire with out the ammo. Remember that.
This is funny though, because i USE the forums and it therefore bothers you, i therefore, must not have a life right? get a life. lol

Really, i bet you must be personally annoyed at a lot of people in this forum then hmm?

Look, imagine this, there is a sign that says "dont feed the birds". You think, ah but this will be funny, so you toss down a piece of bread, suddenly one bird flies down to get it, but then other birds follow and before you know it the whole place is filled with birds poopin, leaving the place dirty and peckin for food or fighting. The rule is leave the fanboyism at the door, the link you posted would be considered the bread, the rules the sign, and the "haters" would be the pigeons. There is clearly nothing to be gained from your thread except to promote the hate and generate reaction.

The only people who ruin ok threads are those who get upset whenever someone like myself says anything good about the PS3. As for insulting, i only return what was thrown at me first and most likely its not even harsh enough. Except for jeff the 15yr old wonderboy.

Finally, read the damn threads, I will only continue to respond to those that quote me. If you cant deal with it, then dont respond to me, its that simple. YOUR thread is flame bait and should not have been posted here, period.

If my thread is "Flame bait" then I guess so are the hundreds of other threads posted on Wii Chat. If you think about it, every thread has an opinion and everyone else has either A) The same opinion or B) A different opinion. So if what your saying is true (about the birds) then almost every thread on this site is "Flame bait". And about being upset by you saying anything good about the PS3, please. I never said ANYTHING in my posts about being upset with you, or anyone else in this matter, talking good about the PS3, I said I was annoyed at you insulting people about it. And obviously I do read the threads, and obviously I can deal with it seeing as I am quoting and and responding.

Oh and by the way if you still want to talk about your analogy, then you must consider yourself the "bread" seeing as you are also flaming people. Good job.

Shiftfallout said:

Shift cracked a funny :yikes:

your posts get dumber and dumber, but still, just as long

[sarcasm\]you have no life. another shocker[sarcasm] :yikes:

Half Empty said:
If my thread is "Flame bait" then I guess so are the hundreds of other threads posted on Wii Chat. If you think about it, every thread has an opinion and everyone else has either A) The same opinion or B) A different opinion. So if what your saying is true (about the birds) then almost every thread on this site is "Flame bait". And about being upset by you saying anything good about the PS3, please. I never said ANYTHING in my posts about being upset with you, or anyone else in this matter, talking good about the PS3, I said I was annoyed at you insulting people about it. And obviously I do read the threads, and obviously I can deal with it seeing as I am quoting and and responding.

Oh and by the way if you still want to talk about your analogy, then you must consider yourself the "bread" seeing as you are also flaming people. Good job.

I didnt say flame bait, i said hate bait. And this is the PS3 subsection, where at the top it says if you are coming in from the Wii section, leave the fanboy ps3 hating stuff at the door.

Please show me where i was "insulting" people about your topic. If i recall correctly my issue was with jeff and flagel, of course im sure you dont bother reading what they have to say do you? The only one insulting is the sony haters, plain and simple. If i say 2+2=4 someone here will call me a sony fanboy, and say im wrong. Thats the kind of logic that flows in this place.

As for the "opinion", opinions are fine but when they cross the line into fanboy thread crapping, then its bad. You see when you post stuff like this, all the fanboys from the wii section migrate over here. They pop out their epeen and stand in a circle with your post as center of it all, and they giggle and laugh thinking they and you are the coolest shiz in the world before they go hunting for something else to take their Sony hate out on.

If you really wanted to post this, theres a place called the lounge that would have been perfect, but when you post this stuff here, it only attracts the hate kids.

Least I dont put fugly pictures of myself on the internet and have a name that sounds like a lesbian snack.

Heres a story about Flagel here. One day Flagel reads the forums, and is upset by someone who dissagrees with him. He starts banging his head against the keyboard and foaming at the mouth, finally screaming some random german at his computer screen. The next day he walks into a shrinks office wearing nothing but seran wrap. The shrink looks up from his desk and says, "sir, i can clearly see your nuts".

Well, you get the picture. Also, the only fan boyish thing I said was in my first post. I don't want to, or have the time to continue with this arguing. Would you please stop talking about being a fan boy, your wasting mine, and everyone else's time.

One last thing, stop being hypocritical and read your post you clearly say flame bait, and don't try to edit it. Accept the fact that not everyone is a fan boy, and not everyone has to agree with you. Thanks.

Half Empty said:
Least I dont put fugly pictures of myself on the internet and have a name that sounds like a lesbian snack.

Heres a story about Flagel here. One day Flagel reads the forums, and is upset by someone who dissagrees with him. He starts banging his head against the keyboard and foaming at the mouth, finally screaming some random german at his computer screen. The next day he walks into a shrinks office wearing nothing but seran wrap. The shrink looks up from his desk and says, "sir, i can clearly see your nuts".

Well, you get the picture. Also, the only fan boyish thing I said was in my first post. I don't want to, or have the time to continue with this arguing. Would you please stop talking about being a fan boy, your wasting mine, and everyone else's time.

One last thing, stop being hypocritical and read your post you clearly say flame bait, and don't try to edit it. Accept the fact that not everyone is a fan boy, and not everyone has to agree with you. Thanks.

Im not trying to edit anything nor would I.

Lets pay attention now. I said "Please show me where i was "insulting" people about your topic. If i recall correctly my issue was with jeff and flagel,"

My reponses to them were not concerning YOUR post. I told you my issue was with Taco aka jeff and Flagel. This wasnt about your post or topic. That part of "your topic" dont you understand.

Taco "Stop Whining, and You are seriously, a ****ing creep
pedophiles......". I believe i responded accordingly to this in a similar manner. It has nothing to DO with your topic half full. Do you get annoyed with everyone then?

Flagle "I imagine after this you're just gonna post "Well Flagel, your bias is clear and your wrong about every little detail as your completely wrong champ". This is after making a gramar nazi post in which he doesnt even spell words correctly. Ironic no?

So you see Half-full no one is insulting anyone over your topic. These guys just dont like me, it goes beyond this thread. It has nothing to do with you or your topic. The only insults you are seeing from me are the insults im returning. Its really a give and recieve relationship.

I will keep responding if i wish, if you feel it is a waste of your time then leave. No one is keeping you here. Thank you for at least admitting your fanboyish remark after all that.

Add: "There is clearly nothing to be gained from your thread except to promote the hate and generate reaction. " is what i said concerning the analogy. I did end by saying flame bait at the end of the post. In area highlighted in red, is what i was saying concerning this. Typing is flamebait in a different part of that post was a error on my part and did not fit in to my over all argument in red, which is what i thought we were discussing.

Last edited:
Shift can you go one post without saying fanboy, I mean when you fanboying use it in every fanboying post is just gets a bit fanboying repititive. Also I love how you say other peoples fanboying opinions are pointless , bias and fanboyish, then rave on with your own opinions as if they mattered. Why should we fanboy to what you say rather than fanboying to anyone else? I mean, you can have your opinion if you want but you really shouldn't fanboy that opinions are worthless before you do that.

Your all a bunch of flamers to me... "prepares for inevitable bs replies"

Lol. For those who didn't like it... Get a sense of humor. I've seen far worse 360 jokes.

Back