Top ten things to do with your PS3 whil waiting for new games

Wow shift is really starting to lose it...:yikes:

WIIchat is starting to look like a battlezon straight out of Command & Conquer (another 360 game that I'm interested in getting). Is it a 360 exclusive?

MasterJedi2U said:
WIIchat is starting to look like a battlezon straight out of Command & Conquer (another 360 game that I'm interested in getting). Is it a 360 exclusive?

Command and conquer 3 Tiberium wars (the newest command and conquer) is available for both 360 and PC, however in my experience controlling an RTS game with a controller is never as good, so pc + mouse for the win.

Cool so it's another must have 360 exclusive! I'm really starting to dig Microsoft despite what the haters say. I swear Joystiq has a massive hardon for the p$3 there. Like they continually make snide comments directed at the Wii or 360. The writers are just so stupid its not even funny.

Pleasseeeeeee tell me some things i can do with my wii while i wait for some games such as SSBB, super paper mario, sadness which some have yet to even have a release date.... oh right and online gaming, something other than trading wiis with my 12 year old friends, oh wait i have no 12 year old friends! Seriously wii was fun, sports is cool, clocked zelda, red steel, but after u clock those games theres absolutely NOTHING to do with the wii, unless u wanna spend more money and buy some classic virtual games that i've played countless amount of times in the past.

At least with PS3 i can play resistance online once i've clocked single player.

I thought the reason why people dont like PS3 was cause of the price? Apparently now its useless and its high priced? jesus i think i've been convinced to sell my PS3 and use the money to buy super monkey balls and play with some primary school kids. No, but seriously, zelda was awesome, red steel was ok, but after your done with your favourite games theres nothing u can do on the wii, search the internet? sorry my wii just isnt as fast as my PC. i guess i could go on the everybody votes channel.. lol.

ATM ps3 is more fun than the wii cause it already has online gaming capability, but that may change when ssbb, spm, metroid, etc comes out with online gaming...

wow whats with all the ps3 bashing going on in the PS3 SUBFORUMS! seriously people its starting to get rather annoying.
MasterJedi2U said:
Cool so it's another must have 360 exclusive! I'm really starting to dig Microsoft despite what the haters say. I swear Joystiq has a massive hardon for the p$3 there. Like they continually make snide comments directed at the Wii or 360. The writers are just so stupid its not even funny.

hmm so when someone bashes the ps3 they are complete geniuses yet when some one defends the ps3 they are complete fools? you fanboys are just too funny.

and i have to admit the pictures were rather funny, espically the last one it amazes me how big the ps3 is compared to the wii.

at the end this is a ps3 sub section no matter what site its on, its meant for the discussion of the ps3 not another way around.

Shiftfallout said:
Im not trying to edit anything nor would I.

Lets pay attention now. I said "Please show me where i was "insulting" people about your topic. If i recall correctly my issue was with jeff and flagel,"

My reponses to them were not concerning YOUR post. I told you my issue was with Taco aka jeff and Flagel. This wasnt about your post or topic. That part of "your topic" dont you understand.

Taco "Stop Whining, and You are seriously, a ****ing creep
pedophiles......". I believe i responded accordingly to this in a similar manner. It has nothing to DO with your topic half full. Do you get annoyed with everyone then?

Flagle "I imagine after this you're just gonna post "Well Flagel, your bias is clear and your wrong about every little detail as your completely wrong champ". This is after making a gramar nazi post in which he doesnt even spell words correctly. Ironic no?

So you see Half-full no one is insulting anyone over your topic. These guys just dont like me, it goes beyond this thread. It has nothing to do with you or your topic. The only insults you are seeing from me are the insults im returning. Its really a give and recieve relationship.

I will keep responding if i wish, if you feel it is a waste of your time then leave. No one is keeping you here. Thank you for at least admitting your fanboyish remark after all that.

Add: "There is clearly nothing to be gained from your thread except to promote the hate and generate reaction. " is what i said concerning the analogy. I did end by saying flame bait at the end of the post. In area highlighted in red, is what i was saying concerning this. Typing is flamebait in a different part of that post was a error on my part and did not fit in to my over all argument in red, which is what i thought we were discussing.

showimage.gif

much of the 'discussion' in this thread could have been avoided if instead the problem with it (the 'fanboism') was reported to an admin/moderator... rather than provoking a reaction.

Last edited:
Where is the admin? It's like they avoid the PS3 section outright. Half of all the PS3 threads should be closed because the people are no longer on the subject. In one thread they're talking about drug usage.

sagema said:
Where is the admin? It's like they avoid the PS3 section outright. Half of all the PS3 threads should be closed because the people are no longer on the subject. In one thread they're talking about drug usage.

That's exactly what I was thinking as soon as Shift and the others starting flaming eachother.

Half Empty said:
That's exactly what I was thinking as soon as Shift and the others starting flaming eachother.

Yeah thats what i was thinking as soon as half empty and the rest started posting fanboy posts and console hate in these forums.

Back