TortillaChip's official Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles Hints & Tips thread

TortillaChip520

One of the Oceanic 6
Jun 4, 2007
ARizona
anybody who is stuck and needs help, or has advice to offer for RE:UC, here's the place!

as for me, i'm stuck on the Nemesis on racoon city, i keep trying to kill him, but i don't know if there is some sort of special strategy i can't see or what.

TortillaChip520 said:
anybody who is stuck and needs help, or has advice to offer for RE:UC, here's the place!

as for me, i'm stuck on the Nemesis on racoon city, i keep trying to kill him, but i don't know if there is some sort of special strategy i can't see or what.

keep busting him in the head. save all your gernades for him, thats what i did

yeah, i finally beat him, but now i'm stuck on those two weird russian dudes w/ the sunglasses lol.

tortilla, conserve your ammo as mucha s you can, tht lvl is loaded to the brim with enemies i know, but if you can conserve your ammo, and take an upgraded HRM or rocket launcher, take it as your sub and save all the ammo, those guys are a pain, but ive done it with tht strategy, also working on my two last S ranks , and about 6 missing files total :) im almost done guys!

oh yeah ( note that is without a strategy guide as well)

also for nany one else who may have a problem with the nemesis, in racoon, dont shoot the fire barrells until the fight starts, he starts right next to them, hen ya, go with the headshots obviously and save your big guns and nades, you should be golden

You can save ammo between missions. I brought along my Submachine Gun 1 (the original one) with 1047 bullets just to fight the two humanoids.

yeah, after i finish w/ wesker i'm gonna try to find all the files and get S ratings on all the levels. what does S stand for, btw?

This thread needed a revival.

The Resident Evil 4 incarnation of this thread was amazing, it provided lots of help and even guided me through the game.

So to stop lots of Umbrella Help Threads i think we should all stick to this one.

*got the game for christmas and might play now but promised a friend he wouldn't play until he came round for co-op.*

Back