TOT assistance. asap

haXXo

WiiChat Member
Oct 11, 2006
okay so i got myself a glass of whiskey cause this temple is stressin me out .. i need help now . i got the statue and im making my return to the front .. well i am in the room where there are 5 spining spikes in a circle and a laser eye in the center .. i am seeing that this laser eye is on a switch which im guess is how i get the statue up there .. right ?? . ne ways . how do pass this part .. i know its something easy i just dont see it >> ne one know

shoot the eye with an arrow then try smashing it with the statue. also i think you can just drag those after you hit them with an arrow.

Use the statue to break the eye thing with its hammer.

ahhh man see i knew it was easy .. thanks guys

I used this rule in the ToT... "when in doubt, hit it with the megaton *ahem* big stone guy's hammer" :)

PS: Did anyone find themselves singing the my buddy song while walking around with the big stone guy? My buddy and meeeeeee!

I refuse to believe this deserved an ASAP on the title :p but hey, basically yeah you hit the things with the hammer and yup I was singing that song to ^_^

it did derserve an asap . casue i was really gettin anoyed with it lol . either way tho the temple is done . dissapointed with how easy the spider was to kill

Back