Total Time Played ?

Get ready, mid December I shall post my total Wii play time over the last year.
I'll try and average out each month. I know for a one month period I didnt touch the thing. But on the second day of owning it I think I racked up 16hrs. I'll have to double check that though :p

37 Hours playing all day through TLOZ TP.....So that I could finally finish the game.

haha dude 37 hours is more than a day get your facts right and stop tryin to lie to beat my record,

Mikeo22 said:
haha dude 37 hours is more than a day get your facts right and stop tryin to lie to beat my record,

When I say all day through...I mean that I didn't rest...I didn't sleep I think I didn't eat...And yes I know is more than a day...you moron...How many hours does a day have???

I don't need to beat nobodies record...so stop tripping...And just read the forumz. If I wanted to lie I would say 72 hours...And it would surely be a lie...

Wasn't there a guy in China or Japan within the past few months that died from exhaustion after playing a video game too long?

Anyway, I think my longest day was around 14-15 hours.

16 hours my second day with Zelda :3 i think i haven't played that much again, almost a year from that :O

Back