total time to beat brawl, videos, lists of how to unlock things & more

^ you still havent answered if u can play online with a buddy on a single console at the same time? 2 player online from one console... yes/no

yes, checked it. you can. (note: more lag)

sorry that it took so long to check. :sick:

1st post updated

It be cool if the wii gets a hard drive then we would get DLC for sure,

Hey AndrewGuy can you make the Y button on the Gamecube a full jump and the X button a short jump or is that not possible

Edit: I still think that nintendo could make us cool stages for online but thats me

Last edited:
spiff-ssbb said:
^where'd you find that from?

it took some time to check because i had to finish reviewing the events mode. then, i went to the wi-fi section and set the number of players to 2. if you want to know more about the wi-fi mode then you can read my review or ask me questions in this post.

ps: ^ what? i think that's a bit off topic :crazy:

andrewguy said:
it took some time to check because i had to finish reviewing the events mode. then, i went to the wi-fi section and set the number of players to 2. if you want to know more about the wi-fi mode then you can read my review or ask me questions in this post.

ps: ^ what? i think that's a bit off topic :crazy:

No i mean can you make the Y button be a full jump and a X like a short hop thingy becuase its kinda hard on my controler to short hop its gets stuck

to andrewguy: oh my apologies i thought you had read it somewhere. i didnt know you had the game

to princelink: andrew would know for sure i'd assume but i'm almost certain you cant. it would take away the aspect of short hopping being perfomed with heightened levels of sensativity with different characters
for ex:
in melee jigglypuff and bowser were really easy to short hop with.. to the point of doing it by accident sometimes
whereas pikachu was very difficult to do it with.
follow?

spiff-ssbb said:
to andrewguy: oh my apologies i thought you had read it somewhere. i didnt know you had the game

to princelink: andrew would know for sure i'd assume but i'm almost certain you cant. it would take away the aspect of short hopping being perfomed with heightened levels of sensativity with different characters
for ex:
in melee jigglypuff and bowser were really easy to short hop with.. to the point of doing it by accident sometimes
whereas pikachu was very difficult to do it with.
follow?

Ya i guess i'll just get another controler ebcuase whenever i hit the Y or X it gets stuck so i do a full jump or 2 jumps which realy sucks :sick:

haha ya all my cube controllers are breaking too haha they've had better days. i bought a classic controller the other day. the controls feel nice (i layed out all the buttons in my mind that i needed and matched them to buttons) lol
i have always sheilded with L and only L so i can just keep my right index finger on the grab button over there and the abxy buttons are ok.
big point: control sticks are SUPER responsive and good feeling - mind grammer lol

PrinceLink said:
It be cool if the wii gets a hard drive then we would get DLC for sure,

Hey AndrewGuy can you make the Y button on the Gamecube a full jump and the X button a short jump or is that not possible

Edit: I still think that nintendo could make us cool stages for online but thats me

Omg if you are going to call me out and insult me and Canada at least have the balls to finish.

for the question about being able to short jump with x and normal with y:
sorry dude, you can't do that.

and sakuri confirmed that the wii doesn't have a hard drive (ps: don't know too much about computers :scared: )

I'm going to update the 1st post in about 16-19 hours. for now, i'm going to sleep. the next character on smashbros dojo will probably be C. falcon

gave rep to subarnu, spiff-ssbb & princelink for contrubuting to my thread with posetive feedback

Last edited by a moderator:
to andrewguy: thank you very much for the rep :) and for the clear up on the short hop question
to subarnu: where in that did he call out Canada?

This is what he originally said, he edited it after.

Originally Posted by PrinceLink
Ok you candian freak (sorry to all other candians) why do you think my wii and brawl our going to get stolen? its not like someone is just going to run pick up the wii while im playing and run out the door,

i see... why did the canadian part have to come into it? lol what does being canadian have to do with being paranoid about theft? lol what did you say to him

No idea why Canada is there. but this is what I said b4:

Wow, wouldn't that suck if your Wii and Brawl got stolen. lol then you couldnt play either. hahahahaha

Back