total time to beat brawl, videos, lists of how to unlock things & more

Hmmm Subarnu i go to edmonton canada every summer vaction i dont have anything againast them jesse and stop postiong these things on thread the mods well get mad just PM or say it with something that is on topic,

Hey Andrewguy whats your record on the homerun contest is it easier or harder with the new ajustments i was pretty good with ganandorf before though with the BD Dair cycle

Subarnu said:
No idea why Canada is there. but this is what I said b4:

Wow, wouldn't that suck if your Wii and Brawl got stolen. lol then you couldnt play either. hahahahaha
Dont even say that. *shutters*

boo edmonton, go flames!

anyways thanks andrew ive asked that around quite a few times. very much appreciate your reply and thread in general. thanks again

the home-run contest is about the same. but if i had to choose, i'd say that brawl's is easier.

upadating thread within 8-10 hours

Subarnu said:
No idea why Canada is there. but this is what I said b4:

Wow, wouldn't that suck if your Wii and Brawl got stolen. lol then you couldnt play either. hahahahaha
oh haha thats funny. whaaaat a guy... sometimes i think they should have an interview process on forums to make sure your not an idiot lol

back on topic though.
to andrewguy: have you played many vs matches? if so how are yuo finding ledge guarding

Last edited:
i've played vs. mode about 600+ times by now! i can't seem to get that bored of it. anyway, i find that i happen to use ledge guarding quite a bit but the computers are smarter in brawl, they somehow (70% of the time) dodge when i'm charging up my sword with marth.

question to you guys: who are you planning to main? i'll tell you about that character :yesnod:

^ sorry i should have worded that better. i meant ledge HOG specifically. my mistake.

and i'll try and carry my sheik and jiggly main over along with anyone fast... fast dash speed is very helpful for me.

I want to main alot of chars, ya know, to kinda widen my range. but to narrow it down, i'll have to say diddy and ike.Oh and i wanna try out capt. falcon, i just never took the time to play as him. idk why though....

I want to main Link, Sonic, Marth and Lucario and maybe Ike becuase i like swords lol and maybe Metaknight but he doesnt have any ko moves so i might not like him

bw! said:
Hey andrewguy, what does yoshi do in subspase.

You asked andrewguy but i'll answer to lol, Yoshi is found sleepy in the forest in Hyrule (How that happened i will never know) and link startles him when he sees the blob dudes in the distance. The fight and later on in the story they catch up to pit and mario(or pit and mario catch up to them depending on who you save in the first mission) and then they fight and who ever you play wins and then they became a team hope that helps

I am going to main
Ganondorf
Have you played him yet?

If not him then I will use
R.O.B., Lucario or Olimar

Back