total time to beat brawl, videos, lists of how to unlock things & more

okay, but i'm logging off now, so i'll add them either 5 hours from now or 15-20 hours from now

seeing as you put marth as 9 and rated him as equal top on your list of characters will anyone score higher than that and if so who??

PS. thanks for putting my idea down

Hey Andrewguy i got a perfect idea for a video if its allowed, Ok get a friend and you go to traning mode and go to final destination after your there make one of you fox and the other wolf and then release 2 smash balls after that see what happens when you attack each otehr i realy want to see it!

Anways can you review Sonic and Link please!

i don't have a digital camera sorry. but i think if u search on youtube, you can find it. try "brawl training mode". i'm going to update in 16-20 hours. sorry, just got some work to do. i'll probably have everyone's characters up by tommorow or the day after tommorow. ps: the only person i'm going to rate over 9 is lucario.

although i am considering getting a digital camera since the prices are pretty low right now.

you can use fs's in sse by the way

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you usually play brawl? like i mean with what controller set up. with the wii mote and numchuck? or gamecube controller? or classic controller? or wii mote sideways. you get it. wanna review each of those if ur able to? or do which evers you can?

i've tried all controllers. i'll tell you from least to greatest (in my opinion)

4th : wii remote + nunchuk
3rd : wii remote (sideways)
2nd : classic controller
1st : gamecube controller

once, you've been used to melee, it's hard to change. :yesnod:

ok perfect thanks alot

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to andrewguy again."

sorry haha

update!!!

-new section being created

name: brawl Q & A

starting: now

about it: post a question, i'll answer. then, it's going into that section for quick view by the public.

excited? :yesnod:

EDIT:
-1st post has been updated with brawl q & a
-also, updated in the character review section (lucario & ganon)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is yoshi a good character in brawl and is his up B move, a third jump.

Is yoshi a good character in brawl and is his up B move, a third jump?

i don't use yoshi too much. his up b move is egg throw. for more analysis visit the brawl q & a section. anyway, soon you guys are getting brawl so we should start getting prepared with the fc's! :yesnod:

btw, thanks to everyone who complemented me on this thread. i'll make sure to rep those guys.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to andrewguy again."

sorry haha

ha, thnx. rep to u!

Aw man.
I thought yoshi's up move would be a third jump.

smash bros dojo said:
Among other things, he can now use his up special move, the Egg Toss, to increase the distance of his jump. That’s enough to earn him a hearty welcome, isn’t it?

I guess the smash bros dojo lied....

Originally Posted by smash bros dojo
Among other things, he can now use his up special move, the Egg Toss, to increase the distance of his jump. That’s enough to earn him a hearty welcome, isn’t it?

How can they call that a 3rd jump? i wouldn't say that. i tried jumping twice with yoshi and then shooting an egg and he either stayed where he was in the air for 1 second OR moved 1inch up at the most. that's weird. thanks for pointing that out .

Back