Totally Spies

starwar1

WiiChat Member
Nov 24, 2009
Totally Spies rocks! It is a show about these like, chicks, who go missions to benefit all humankind. There are villains and they must be stopped. Oh no! But Sam, Clover and Alex are up to it, as well to catty games with arch-nemesis Mandy Delaroyale. Totally Spies is better than anime, because the characters actually look like human beings, rather than having eyes that fill one's whole face and pink hair. The good things about anime has are giant robots, Cutey Honey, Desu, and tentacle monsters. Tragically, the snobs who like to argue about what 'real anime' is, never appreciate that, cause they want artistic bullcrap like Evangelion. I'd now say, "Amiright?" But I *KNOW* that I'm right, you buncha pale weeaboos. Anyhow, Totally Spies is a triumph of American Animation. It had episonage type intrigue, cool tech stuff, a bald British guy, cute girls in tight outfits, and catfights between Mandy and Clover. Weeeeeeee! It paid homage to Charlies Angels and other great 70s stuff. Sadly the show was cut down in it's prime, for it would've been comparable to Sliced Jesus had it kept going.

Anyone who hates Totally Spies are losers.

LOL trolls

Its great when they try to sound like they know what there talking about

You guys are haters that show was badass!

Back