Tough choice

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
I am going to be an owner of PS3 and Wii. This thread is not used for ranting about PS3 I have my reasons (mainly to help my brother out). So I am stuck between this my exclusives will go to one console or another obviously but for multiplatforms what should I do.

1. Get them all for PS3 it has less exclusives

2. Don't get any mutiplatforms

3. Depends on the game

4. Get them all for Wii motion sensing pwns

WiiZero said:
I am going to be an owner of PS3 and Wii. This thread is not used for ranting about PS3 I have my reasons (mainly to help my brother out). So I am stuck between this my exclusives will go to one console or another obviously but for multiplatforms what should I do.

1. Get them all for PS3 it has less exclusives

2. Don't get any mutiplatforms

3. Depends on the game

4. Get them all for Wii motion sensing pwns

3. Depends on game.

Read up on how the motion controls factor into the game, some games it will add a lot some it will hurt. Secondly, anything multiplayer see if the Wii will support it online, is PS3 does and Wii doesn't it's a tough call. Wii is virtually a multiplayer system, thats what makes it fun, then again the online aspect is awesome and if only the PS3 version has it I might opt for that but defnitily make it a mix. Anything you see yourself playing with your friends get for the Wii.

3. Way up which is better on which console and YOU make the choice

I was going with 3

suprised I didn't get any anti - sony remarks the fact that Wii has no online weighs in heavily

Well were not all immature 12 year olds that flame and curse at everyone.

Yea fo sho, the ps3 is a solid console with great ideas and graphix. I think that a Wii goes best with another console like sony or xbox. I'd go with # 3, so that you get to chose. One game you MUST get for wii tho is ssbb when it comes out.

PS3 and 360 is the worst combo I hate 360 because you have to pay for online

well I'm pumped about getting it I assume I can trust my own brother is not trying to scam me but it seems too good to be true $400

Back