Toughest boss

ZeroAX1

WiiChat Member
Apr 15, 2010
compton, ca, USA
Wii Online Code
8192-8739-0524-4988
Which boss gave you the biggest challenge/a$$whoopin? mine was the first time i played guilty gear on wii...I-No owned my sh!t difficulty: normal

Gabriel Celeste in Star Ocean 3... Under leveled/still being a n00b until that point in the game=slaughter. Stun bombs? Resurrection Elixers? NEVER HEARD OF THEM! :D :D :D

sonic adventure 2 battle biolizard

it took forever!

The final (final) boss of Ninja Gaiden 2 drove me to insanity when I was playing without a single healing item as well, considering a few of his high-damaging moves depend on luck to dodge... Pulling off a no-damage on any boss in the game is hard, and on the second hardest difficulty, it's retardedly difficult to not take fatal damage in general. -.-;

In Pokemon, whenever I encounter a Seaking or Magikarp, my team is instantly sweeped.

Daredevil Comet Bouldegiest in SMG is pretty hard.

And Ill be called a n00b for this but.....Intense Difficuty Tabuu.

Some of the daredevil comets, I havn't beat to this very day... Then again, it didn't take long for me to give up on SMG once I beat it, lol. No replay value for me.

In Pokemon, whenever I encounter a Seaking or Magikarp, my team is instantly sweeped.

You know you're ****ed when you see one of those appear on your opponent's team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq_a_OXkhHg&annotation_id=annotation_652962&feature=iv

... Someone needs to find a Seaking sweep video. Had a few, but they were taken down. .-.

^ lolness, I actually posted that same video on another forum. Magikarp is a god. It didnt need all those set-ups to sweep those ledgendarys.

All the end ones in Neo Geo Battle Colosseum

CHEAPCHEATINGSODDINGBASTARDSYOUMAKETOMEANYPEOPLERAGEWITHYOURSHITTYSCREENFILLINGFIREBALLS!!

Back