Toy Story 3

Bodine

Sonic expert
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
June 18, 2010

Saw the first one when I was 5. Through a lot of my childhood I was a fan of Toy Story, but why wait so long to make the third installment?

Pixar had planned for there last movie to be Wal-e, but to most of the worlds amazment, pixar made "fly" after they were asumed to retire. The reason toy story 3 is (might be) coming out so late is due to the fact that they werent suppost to be around in 2010. In excited for it though, but It probably wont be as good as the other 2.

Dont you just love Disneys sell out attitude to there films?

Anything to sell them Buzz Lightyear dolls with a new sticker on

Whoa, I was still in primary school when the first Toy Story came out.

What's this talk about Pixar 'retiring'? According to Wikipedia they've got about 4 films in the pipeline.

Pixar had planned for there last movie to be Wal-e, but to most of the worlds amazment, pixar made "fly" after they were asumed to retire. The reason toy story 3 is (might be) coming out so late is due to the fact that they werent suppost to be around in 2010. In excited for it though, but It probably wont be as good as the other 2.

Pretty much every sentence of this has at least one error in it.

Lol, exactly what I was thinking skipp.

Anyhoo...Yeah, I think they had a pretty good ending on this one, they were all reunited in 2.

The Incredibles...I think they should do more with that, dunno what you can do with some underground guy but...CamAAAAN!

June 18, 2010

Saw the first one when I was 5. Through a lot of my childhood I was a fan of Toy Story, but why wait so long to make the third installment?

To actually answer this question...these movies take years of preparation, considering the quality of design and the quality of writing and performances. Not only that, but Toy Story 3 has faced re-writes of the plot and such during the time Disney took over Pixar and John Lasseter took over Disney animation studios. For example, the first script involved a re-call of the Buzz Lightyear toys as the main plot element. This is no longer the case.

And Pixar ending in 2010? I don't think so. They have several movies that were announced since before Ratatouille, and those cover them until 2012, with two movies in 2011 (Cars 2 and The Bear and the Bow) and one in 2012 (Newt).

Caes 2!?

Also, just saw a teaser trailer of Toy Story 3...nto sure how old it is.

The teaser trailer was just released Friday along with Up. Pixar usually tends to release teasers of their next movies as they release a new movie, except for Up, which had its teaser released with Bolt (because of the merge with Disney).

Yes Toy Story 3 is supposed to come out next year. And the latest Pixar movie isn't called 'fly' it's called 'Up'. Sorry for correcting you. I just can't stand people who write or spell the wrong things. I correct my teachers so many times I think their pissed at me.

Yes Toy Story 3 is supposed to come out next year. And the latest Pixar movie isn't called 'fly' it's called 'Up'. Sorry for correcting you. I just can't stand people who write or spell the wrong things. I correct my teachers so many times I think their pissed at me.
Mite az wel git over it sooon.

Not trying to piss you off. It was meant as a joke...

Back