Toys R Us Bundle Confirmed

patrickj

WiiChat Member
Sep 22, 2006
I have a pre-order at toys r us and they told me before that through them it's in a special bundle. i called today to see what it is, the lady told me and it comes with the wii system itself, along with the wii sports. and the special thing is that it comes with 2 free games ( any games ) and an extra controller. i think thats wicked and i just thought i'd let those know who have a toys r us wii preordered.

all for the regular price of the wii?

yeah dude, in canada at least. she said around 275.

hmmm if that's true for states too gamestop may be losing some business lol

maybe, but im not sure if many people know about the toys r us preorder. im sure people would like to go for a more of an acutal video game store. aka. ebgames/gamestop.

That sounds too good to be true but if its real its really cool
also is this only for the people who pre-orderd it?

oh and no its for the general bundle at toys r us. for those have and/or have not pre ordered

so if i line up outside of toys r us on the 19th i can get this bundle for only $279

some how i think you missunderstood the lady because that doesent make any sence even if it only is for pre orderd ones. they would loose so much money.

That's awesome! I have the same bundle, and thought that ToysRUs was gonna count WiiSports as one of the two games in my package... awesome to hear! My local store wasn't very helpful, but at least they open at 8am on launch day, where as FutureShop is advertising that they'll be opening early for the Wii launch... which is 10am for them... lmao! Thanks for the info!

I bet you Wii Sports is one of the games....

They had that is U.S. except the game was Barnyard (which sucks)

wiiwii said:
so if i line up outside of toys r us on the 19th i can get this bundle for only $279

some how i think you missunderstood the lady because that doesent make any sence even if it only is for pre orderd ones. they would loose so much money.

yes probably, but this is in canada. and thats what i thought too but i actually asked twice just to make sure i wasnt hearing things. but yes im positive thats what it is.

StevenNevets said:

no i asked that also, and she said that it comes with any two games that come out that day.

Back