Toys R Us Bundle Confirmed

im in canada too. thats great then im gonna line up there instead of future shop then cause i really want a second controler and i was already planing on getting 2 games. im gonna call them right now if their still open

wiiwii said:
im in canada too. thats great then im gonna line up there instead of future shop then cause i really want a second controler and i was already planing on getting 2 games. im gonna call them right now if their still open

good on you guy

too bad they closed half an hour ago. im wondering now tho if everyone has preorderd at toys r us then will they be out of stock. and if they arent out of stock on wiis they will most likely be out of stock on the key games such as zelda and monkey ball. but if it is all for the exact same sale price then ill get it just for the extra controller

Mecko said:
So this is only for canada? :(

yes i think, because i read somewhere on these forums that the u.s bundle comes with a free game but it's open season.

ok i was actually plannin on gettin mine at toys r us as well. now,what im confused about is...say a store has a certain amount of wii's there getting. if all of them r pre orderes does that mean that if i was in line at the store i wouldnt get one? should i call all the stores around here n see how many they will have to sell in store the day of release? btw im in canada as well. hamilton ontario to be exact...

yeah i think calling would be best. to see if they'd have enough for those who didnt pre order

As I said in a few other threads... ALWAYS CALL before camping at the store you decide to pitch your camping tent at. You will almost always find out info that will either change your store choice or reform your plan. CALL.... customer service reps don't bite.

Well I forgot to add, it's 279 for the core system with a controller and nunchuk and wiisports... or the bundle for the main system mentioned, plus two games and an extra controller (not sure if it included a nunchuk or not though) for around 400. So I don't know as of yet if it's worth it or not... I'll see what happens tomorrow morning.

tuned said:
Well I forgot to add, it's 279 for the core system with a controller and nunchuk and wiisports... or the bundle for the main system mentioned, plus two games and an extra controller (not sure if it included a nunchuk or not though) for around 400. So I don't know as of yet if it's worth it or not... I'll see what happens tomorrow morning.

negative, i asked the price as well to see if it was the same, and it is. 279.99 for the bundle.

Scammed!

Well, I just came back from TRU. I waited a half hour in line for the guy at the checkout to tell me that they "cancelled the bundle at the last minute". I so ended up paying $410 for only the system, extra controller and nunchuch and only 1 game. The TRU call centre said that the store must have been misinformed and that it was only for On-line preorders. The number to the TRU store here has been busy since I got home. I don't think I'm the only one pi**ed off customer today.

Does anyone have a print of the deal that was on the website? Or a screen capture? They totally removed it from the website. I got through to the TRU store and spoke with a manager and she's denying that the bundle ever existed. I saw the paper they had in the store when I went to pay for it. Which is a different story than what the call centre girl told me as well. :mad2:

Back