Toys "R" Us free 25 $ gift card

Not a bad deal coming from Toys 'R' Us giving that I've never had to much success with them in the past. I just picked my copy up at GameSpot (pre-ordered there) and have started playing. Graphics are the best on the Wii by far. It's taking me a while to get used to the controls and camera though. :/

Can't criticize Nintendo for that because I haven't played a Mario game since Sunshine a couple years ago. What I have seen so far deserves an 8.5/10 but I'm sure this will change once I get deeper into the game.

not to get off topic but i dont like making my own choices with the gift card should i get umbrella chronicles or heroes

sucks the game was soldout at my town's toys r us, only had copies for those who reserved it. and they probably won't get another shipment this week and the 25$ giftcard deal will end.

I just paid $5.00 to reserve my copy @ Toys R Us and then they gave me a 25.00 gift card for reserving it.

That way I only paid 25.00 for the game!!

Picking it up tomorrow!!

Got mine at TRU plus the $25 gift card.

I pre-ordered off familyvideo.com for $40 about a month ago, but cancelled it once I saw the TRU offer. I'm without the coin, but the $25 gift card is a very nice offer and I'm trying to decide what to spend it on.

This Friday I'll go back and use it to get a second Wiimote and chuk, Wii Play, or Metroid (I know, I should've had it long ago).

Sorry is the coin some kind of gift if your pre-ordered or is it just something TRU does

There is a store here in omaha nebraska that is offering a similar deal. I didn't know about it til I got to the checkout.

WiiZero said:
Sorry is the coin some kind of gift if your pre-ordered or is it just something TRU does

I'm not 100% positive, but I think TRU was giving it away with reserved copies, but Target and Wal Mart are giving them away with all sales.

As far as Best Buy, Circuit City, Game Stop, etc are concerned, I have no clue.

Does anyone know what would happen if I tried to return Galaxy sometime next week when the deal is over? Will I have to return my $25 Gift Card with it? And before y'all go nuts, I'm planning to do this because around the 18th Toys'R'us will have a buy 2 get 1 free deal, so I can re-buy Galaxy, get $25 off of MOH, and get Metroid free.

Back