"Toys 'r's us" pre-orders 10/29 confirmed...

NeMeZyZ

Chapter .1
Aug 20, 2006
Miami Beach, fl
according to nsider forums, theres a dude who works at toys 'r' us and he says that on the 29th (7days from now), all toys 'r' us stores will be recieving more than 100 wii preorders. and certain amount of ps3 preorders as well (don't really give a rats ass about the ps3) but it might be a lie or whats not god knows but i'ma keep checking around so that i can post some more news for you kids :cool:

source :http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=revolution&message.id=2167241

thats really cool. If my possible preorder tomarrow falls through, this info is really good to know.

Last edited:
Equis said:
Wtf that site says its coming out NOV.17?

That's when the PS3 is coming out, maybe thats what they meant?

That or, since there is no official announcement, it's totally fabricated.

Hopefully im the only one in my city that knows about this so i can finally get my pre order lol

Mecko said:
Hopefully im the only one in my city that knows about this so i can finally get my pre order lol

i just went to my TRU the guy that works there didnt know **** bout it :scared:

My father is good friends with the man who runs Toys R Us in NJ and they don't take pre-orders. But how do you think I am getting a Ps3 and a Wii on launch. Woot woot.

If i can preorder, i decided not too. I rather take my chances on release day and try to get one. There are a bunch of stores to try so 1 store must bound to have 1 for me lol.

ether way, if they do take per orders im going down on day one to get the pre order, and if they dont, well i will wait at toys r us on launch, as i hear that they will get the most.

I dont get it, Im already on a Pre-order list for pre-orders for TRU, and Im quite assured cus my bud and I are in the top 15. And we were told that we can still put money down once we get a call from the "pre-pre-order" anytime before launch and they will sill hold our spot. eh. Ill probly stop there tomorrow and give a lil chitchat with an electronics clerk.

Last edited:
i just called TRU

and they have no CLUE!

they havnt been told if they are even doin it!

so everyone call ur NEarest TRU and check out

tru3tf6.jpg

Last edited:
Back