Toys'R'Us Canada - Huge NDS Sale

Budo

Raging Clue
Sep 19, 2007
Canadia
Toys'R'Us Canada (link), currently has a couple sales going on for the DS. The first is a, "buy two, get one free" offer on all NDS games. The second is for the actual DS system itself. Buy ANY DS game, and get the DS for $99.97 (basically getting a game for free + some cash back if you had been planning on buying the DS for someone)

Budo said:
Toys'R'Us Canada (link), currently has a couple sales going on for the DS. The first is a, "buy two, get one free" offer on all NDS games. The second is for the actual DS system itself. Buy ANY DS game, and get the DS for $99.97 (basically getting a game for free + some cash back if you had been planning on buying the DS for someone)

sweet, me and my sister both asked for nintendo ds's, i'm goign to tell my mom about this deal

edit-wait, isn't that how much a ds usually costs? or are they talking about ds lites?

DS is usually around $139.99 depending on where you go, and if you find a sale or not.

i know toys r us has a sale going on in florida (don't know if it's all of the us) but it's buy one get one half off on activision & thq games.

i have a teal ds non light worh 400$+ now cus prototype the red and black ds light witch was 150$ and the new gold link ds 200$ with 3 "free"{not really) games (kicks ass)

Back