Toys'r'us's Wii Pre-order Coupon Card

ShadowElliot

Diamond: Chimchar Wanter
Oct 24, 2006
Somewhere...
Wii Online Code
4516-7171-4215-0805
From Sunday I pre-ordered a Nintendo Wii from Toys'r'us and I'm number 10 on the list.

They gave me receipts and a Pre-order Wii card this is what it said on the front and back:

FRONT:
RESERVE YOUR NINTENDO WII TODAY!
TAKE THIS CARD TO ANY REGISTER
$50 Deposit Required

You don't just play Wii.
You experience it.

Wii tm.

($50 Deposit) Expected In-Store Date: 11/19/06 (Serial Number code Not telling)
Balance due of time of pickup

BACK:
A New Style of Gaming
Nintendo's latest gaming console, the Wii (sounds like "we"), invites video game players of any age or skill level to experience the next generation of gaming. Dubbed "A Gaming Revolution with Everyone in Mind", Wii brings the whole family together to interact, play and have fun like never before.

Get a Move-On!
Try something completely different that feels just right. Instead of the classic controller, Nintendo offers the Wii remote - a wireless, motion-sensitive controllor that uses your everyday movements to control the game play. Swing a tennis racket, wave a wand or point to a target - just as if you were physically doing it in real life - plus feel the bumps and hear the sounds of every movement you make. It's intuitive, exciting and fun!

Great Software
Deal Avaliable
11/19!
Buy any there of these titles and save $30!
Offer valid 11/19 - 11/25

- Marvel Ultimate Alliance
- Tony Hawk Downhill Jam
- Spongebob Creative from the Krusty Krab
- Metal Slug Anthology
- Call of Duty 3
- Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
- Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Balance Due: $199.99
Must return validated card with receipt to pick up console.

This is from Toys'r'us.
When you pre-order a Wii there.:cornut: :cornut:

You aren't #10, you are #10 of the second Preorder. You are probably more like #40

Eric said:
You aren't #10, you are #10 of the second Preorder. You are probably more like #40

How would you know?
What toys'r'us do you think i came from?

well the majority of toys r us stores had 20-30 wii preorders available during their first wave...that was October 29th. So you're not number 10...there are quite a few people ahead of you.
Not that it matters because I think the preorder people of the second wave are still guaranteed a wii at launch.

Look, they gave me a reciept and to come on 11/19. They said they will hold one for me till then so HA! =p

I didn't say they wouldn't :p Just saying you arent #10. I am #13 of the first session :p

Back