TP graphics

rare177

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2006
i've seen alot of people saying bad things about the graphics on TP before i bought, so i thought meh ill get it for the gameplay, any how i ended up getting the game early last week and began to play it, didnt think too much of the graphics but i thought the gameplay was good, now the other day i went out and bought a component cable, been playing tp for 2 days with it and im suprised at the difference its made, the graphics actually look really nice now, so if you are some one whos not too happy with the graphics, i recommend going out and getting yourself a component cable.

rare177 said:
i've seen alot of people saying bad things about the graphics on TP before i bought, so i thought meh ill get it for the gameplay, any how i ended up getting the game early last week and began to play it, didnt think too much of the graphics but i thought the gameplay was good, now the other day i went out and bought a component cable, been playing tp for 2 days with it and im suprised at the difference its made, the graphics actually look really nice now, so if you are some one whos not too happy with the graphics, i recommend going out and getting yourself a component cable.

yeah the graphics are totally amazing on tp

The graphics remind me a lot of Ico on the Playstation 2.
Which is not necessarily a bad thing =)

they are pretty average i thought, but the component cable makes them nice, the lighting effects and that stand out much more with the component cable

bitching about graphics is so annoying. I'm now 40 hours into Zelda TP and I think it's one of the most visually exciting games ever... by far the best I have ever played. Who cares what it looks like anyway? The original Zelda was 8bit but it was still fun!!! Graphics do NOT make a game good, thats something Xbox and PS3 owners need to realize.

I happen to think the graphics look amazing aswell and I was pleasantly surprised seeing as how I'm effectively playing a GC game so all I can say is half again would be fine for me, I think I'm going to be happy this gen. I'm not seeing any of these browns or greys I'd heard about either that was levelled at the game, if anything the twilight realm is more colourful than the real realm...

Back