tp is overated

kevbomac05

WiiChat Member
Jun 13, 2007
Wii Online Code
6139-2063-0162-5101
i think it is overated i played for about 4 hours and i just go back to playin wiisports which i have more fun

kevbomac05 said:
i think it is overated i played for about 4 hours and i just go back to playin wiisports which i have more fun
of course it is overrated, that's why it's called Zelda.
It always gets over 8 out of 10 in every review no matter what just for the name value.

ya ur right man zeldas okay but a 9.7 i mean thts bull

i think reviewsites overrated the game personally, but i do like it, but i havent played it since i bought it and played it for about a week, so i dont know, i have more fun with games like wii sports, wii play, mario party 8, anything where you can earn points, give yourself something to try to beat.

maybe you think that because your not a die-hard zelda fan. we've been waiting for this game for a LONG TIME!!! have you ever played another zelda game like ocarina of time?

I had a lot of fun playing it. I liked wind waker a lot but I wanted a game that looked somewhat real. Thats why I liked twilight princess a lot even though it wasn't as good as the hype made it seem.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
maybe you think that because your not a die-hard zelda fan. we've been waiting for this game for a LONG TIME!!! have you ever played another zelda game like ocarina of time?

you hit the nail right on the head, im not a die hard zelda fan, the only other zelda i had ever played before tp was one i played on my original gameboy, way back in the day i believe it was links awakening, but yea, i have nothing against the game, and it is fun, and to answer you last question, no i have not ever played ocarina of time because the wii is the first nintendo ive had since snes (sad i know).

It is overated.....a little bit, But the game is very well done. Keep in mind Zelda is for the hardcore gamers, and im asuming your not since you prefer Wii Sports over it. That explains it. Oh and Zelda is great, game critiques give it good scores because they are always good...the name has nothing to do with the score! Thats a fact, like it or not!

i am hardcore gamer i play on xboxlive im just sayin tp is okay but like a 9.7 i mean thats like better than gears of war and its not better than that game

Joe said:
It is overated.....a little bit, But the game is very well done. Keep in mind Zelda is for the hardcore gamers, and im asuming your not since you prefer Wii Sports over it. That explains it. Oh and Zelda is great, game critiques give it good scores because they are always good...the name has nothing to do with the score! Thats a fact, like it or not!

i agree that the game is very well done, but you cant sit there and tell me that name has no influence on their ratings. it is definitely one of the better games to be released in the past year, but most sites hold it as the best game, and i do not agree with that. there are quite a few other games that are better on other consoles IMO, but it is the best wii game so far. as for zelda games always being good, i have limited experience with the zelda franchise as my previous post noted, so i would have to take the word of you and many other people that love the series. but i do not believe for one second that name plays no factor, thats just me though.

Still if the name did have something to do with the score, dont you think the games that phillips made would have amazing scores?

ZeLdA4LiFe said:

I am a die-hard zelda fan and I have been waiting for this game for a LONG TIME!!! but that doesn't mean I should just give it 10 out of 10 for free like many immature review websites.

everything thats really good is overrated ie games, movies, music, drinking etc. but thats only because they are really good and people exaggerate
but TPis 9.7/10

even if u dont like TP, you can't really find something wrong with it. If you can find something wrong with it, it's not that big of a deal or dosen't matter at all. That's why it always gets 9/10 and 10/10. This is what some companies said about it too

Back