TP wii rating vs. TP GC rating

AsianSmith

Secret Asianman.
Aug 27, 2006
Washington State
I just saw the review for Tp on Gamespot and Tp got a 8.8... 9.5 on IGN.. but my question is, do you guys think the Gamecube version will get a better or worse review rating?

the same...

Wii Controllers = GC graphics...

==
==

The Wii Controllers help Zelda obtain the rating it did even with weak Wii graphics

The same graphics on the Gamecube would be considered pretty good and will help make up for the lack of awsome controllers

The only thing that would make the GCN version better is if you can change the camera angles. Otherwise, I'm completely happy with Zelda TP, even if it's not venturing far from the traditional Zelda. Best one yet in my opinion.

Well looks like you guys are wrong... Ign had the same review score for the two TP's but Gamespot had GC's TP score .1 higher than the Wii version...

the gamecube version will get an 8.8 on gamespot, but a 5.9 on ign

(GET IT, THE SCORES ARE MIRROR FLIPPED COS THE GAME IS MIRROR FLIPPED, INCASE ANYONE MISSED THAT)

Hey if you didn't know, things are going like this:

Gamespot:

GCN TP ----- 8.9
Wii TP ----- 8.8

IGN

GCN TP ---- 9.5
Wii TP ----- 9.5

Wii_Smurf said:
Worse
GFX are slightly worse on GC
And Gameplay
hmmmm i thought the graphics on TP for wii were the same gamecube graphics?could this mean GCN games look better on wii?

psychono2 said:
hmmmm i thought the graphics on TP for wii were the same gamecube graphics?could this mean GCN games look better on wii?

No, the Wii graphics for TP are way better on the wii

how can the graphics be better on the wii? it was made with the gamecube hardware, why is everytime wii owners have to think they got the best version? the only thing which will make it a little clearer is the component cables, i even heard that the wii controls are a little slow behind so that does that tell you, its a port the wii isnt even the orignal version, save your money and buy the gamecube version, and when it comes to the wiis graphics i havent even seen any better then the gamecube yet never mind the xbox1, zelda tp is the only amazing looking game for the gamecube, only reason it got moved to the wii was for the sales, if it wsnt released you will just be getting rushed ports from other consoles, sorry but the zelda tp kicks ass on any wii game and even then its a port for the wii,:smilewinkgrin:

Back