Trade In Now!

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Okay guys, until 11/05, Gamestop is doing a deal, an extra $20 on traded in systems! A gamecube will be around $50 with this deal! You need to trade in a controller too, so if you want 2 still and only had 2, just use 15 of it to buy a uesd controller. So you can get about $35 for your system! I might buy a new memory card if anything, I'm only keeping my Resident Evils. Maybe Sonic, haven't decided. So, trade-in now!

Kumoriken said:
Nor do I. The trade-in value for the Gamecube is way too cheap, and my PSP broke. >.<

I HAVE NO VIDEO GAMES! I live on my computer, if I'm not at school or with my friends. So, I REALY can't wait for the Wii. >_<

Gah what you get for GC isnt really worth it as i see it really......

But i woldnt but i dont have one >< lol

K, just traded it in with 4 games. 72 bucks! 50 for GC, then 22 for Mario Party 4+Sonic+Serious Sam+Monkey Ball2

Good deal for gamestop if you ask me!

Sovieto said:
Okay guys, until 11/05, Gamestop is doing a deal, an extra $20 on traded in systems! A gamecube will be around $50 with this deal! You need to trade in a controller too, so if you want 2 still and only had 2, just use 15 of it to buy a uesd controller. So you can get about $35 for your system! I might buy a new memory card if anything, I'm only keeping my Resident Evils. Maybe Sonic, haven't decided. So, trade-in now!

lol i kept my resident evils too.

yea and i bet you have to trade it in with all the instruction booklets and every single unused item and plastic bags.....or else u get 20 bux..rip off bastards

NeMeZyZ said:
yea and i bet you have to trade it in with all the instruction booklets and every single unused item and plastic bags.....or else u get 20 bux..rip off bastards

more like the 2 cables, 1 controller, and the system (all working) its a rip off if you only get $30 for it, but $50, i think that is def. a deal!!

i have the GC with 2 controls...but i want to stay with them for the future games!

so we will see

I am not trading in anything because I've paid to much ,money for all of my games in stuff. I have already bought of my nintendo wii and a copy of Twilight Princess, now all I have to do is wait until the release and I am set to go.

Back