Trade in xbox for 360, how much?

bigwilliiy

Iam THE LAW!
Jun 25, 2007
Brisbane.
Wii Online Code
6772-9484-5615-6705
ok, im thinking of trading my xbox box in for a 360, how much is this all worth:

Xbox console (normal stuff cords)
1 controller

Games: (not selling halo 2)

Mortal Kombat: deception
Starwars: battle front 1
GTA 3 & vice city
judge dredd : dreed vs death
true crime 1
Star wars kotor
star wars Jedi knight jedi academy

Answers in AUSTRALIAN $ , also should i sell it to cashies or eb games (suggest another one?)

If Someone Finds A Money Converter, Ill Give Them Rep

$350 USD for Pro
$280 for Core
$450 for Elite
$400 for Halo Edition

but if I were you I would get either a Pro or an Elite since Core doesn't have a hard drive but it is less expensive =/

Good night everyone I'm Going To Bed =]

If you try to trade it at Gamestop/Eb Games you will most likely get ripped off, they may accidentally give you half of what was quoted above. A big reason why, is that there is no market for an original Xbox and they would have to try to resale it. You would be better off selling it yourself...try ebay, you might can get close to $200 USD for all that.

i set a price thats on my xbox box, i go by that. so basically i have $290 aus ready for 360

A few days ago I was at Gamestop (the ebgames name is gone now here) and 4 different people came in to trade in their xbox with two controllers. The were given $45us. If they had wanted cash it would have been $25.

I say, sell the games and turn the xbox into a media center PC. It's easily doable with Linux. Put a bigger HDD in it and have fun.

well, me and my dad made a deal. if i win my soccer season he pays for it and if i get knocked out (semi-finals time around now) i pay for it....a little

Back